Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Puerto Ricans scored a touchdown in the SuperBowl.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    No need !!! I know what I am and who I am !!! No document can fulfill my self awareness !!!

Lets see an Asian is born in Africa and you refer to him as the African guy down the street ? Yeah OK !!!
    If he was born in Ghana; I would say there goes that Ghanaian. So the white South Africans who have been there for generations, don't you think they should be called Africans?

Comment

No need !!! I know what I am and who I am !!! No document can fulfill my self awareness !!!

Lets see an Asian is born in Africa and you refer to him as the African guy down the street ? Yeah OK !!!
      I have no problem with the term Hispanic-American and yeah, that's what you are.

Comment

• Sean Paul was born in Jamaica; his grandfather came over to Jamaica from Puerto Rico. Sean Paul's correct name is Sean Henriques. Is he Puerto Rican?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          If he was born in Ghana; I would say there goes that Ghanaian. So the white South Africans who have been there for generations, don't you think they should be called Africans?

Guy, I get your point !!! Problem is everything isn't back and white. What if the Asian cat considers himself Chinese are you gonna dispute his way of thinking ?

You could on a technicality but whats the point !!! Live and let live and f@kk the racist pr!cks along the way !!!

Comment

Guy, I get your point !!! Problem is everything isn't back and white. What if the Asian cat considers himself Chinese are you gonna dispute his way of thinking ?

You could on a technicality but whats the point !!! Live and let live and f@kk the racist pr!cks along the way !!!
            He would have to get Chinese citizenship before he could get me to agree with him. Yeah, that's my view some will see it dumb but as you say live and let live. I'll be rooting for the Knicks next.

Comment

• Originally posted by InsideTheRopes View Post
              Puerto Rico is fuk king pathetic....... nothing but island rats. They're not even a country anymore. They are our property. Thanks for all the people in PR who bowed down to us and sucked our d*cks for benefits.

Hilarious. U got envy son!

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Sean Paul was born in Jamaica; his grandfather came over to Jamaica from Puerto Rico. Sean Paul's correct name is Sean Henriques. Is he Puerto Rican?
                Sweet. SEAN PAUL IS RICAN TOO! Gotta love it!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
                  Sweet. SEAN PAUL IS RICAN TOO! Gotta love it!!!!
                  I guess so.

Comment

Working...
                  X