No announcement yet.

If you legalize marijuana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Allegedly, over 85% of all "drug" users solely partake of mary jane. That would in turn mean that 85% of the money spent on fighting drugs would be saved. Weed fibers are completely organic and can be used for clothing, rope, and furniture; hemp is also much more durable and stronger than traditional rope and much cheaper to procure.

The weed could generate considerable revenue for local economies and eliminate the local dealers going to jail over pity stuff. The main problem is that many people would "self medicate" which would eliminate too much money from the Pharmaceutical companies which have substantial governmental ties...they complain so the government says that pills with more side effects than benefits is the better way to go.

you would also face serious opposition from the alcohol industry

Comment

they should legalize ****cide

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        you would also face serious opposition from the alcohol industry
        Yeah, I can see that happening too.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          right and I'd bet:

They'd instantly traffic those resources to hard drugs.

In other words, whatever capital the Gulf Cartel spends on importing or maintaining existing Marijuana crops...........will be allocated towards the purchasing of more and more pure cocaine and heroin.

They'll sell their children for money IMO.
          Here is one article I read and also heard this on a report they did about legalizing marijuana. That the cartels make 70% of their profits from marijuana sales, that they in turn use to fund their heroin, meth, cocaine, etc production.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Re-...90326-148.html

Comment

Working...
          X