Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-05-2010, 04:08 PM #1
That Admin Money

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
THE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,257,399,566,130,141,462,528.00
Total Points: 3,346,419,567,164,089,958,400.00
50k Posts - BulgariasFinest 50,000 - TBear Super Mod! Congrats on 50k Reed :D - Bossy 50K - -Mustang- 50k, congrats bro - MELLY-MEL... 
can't be touched. - Body Movin' Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Birthday champ! - LoadedWraps Congrats on engagement! - Spacey1991 your daughter is adorable, Bless her :fing02: - -jose- 
is good to put a face to the name THE REED™ even doe you look nothing how I expected lol...I'll give you an 8.5 out of 10...good luck with your future wife :usa2: - -jose- You da man! - kiDynamite92 Merry Xmas to you and your family Reed - HughJass Merry Christmas REED™ - TBear Merry Christmas to yours - -jose- 
early wedding gift...congrats and enjoy the upcoming best part of your life - -jose- thanks! I don't even think Tomsula saw it coming lol he's gonna bench Kap again week11 oh man if Gabbert pulls off a win against them Hawks idk Kap could start calling that bench his new home :nonono:  #inKapistilltrust tho - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays REED™ - TBear Merry Christmas REED™ - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - dans01234 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Head and Neck Cancer - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - QUELOQUE 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Freedom Fighter Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Atreyu Khalil 
Default Move Over Barry Sanders Jr. (520 Yards, 7 TDs, One Game)

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Just when you think Barry Sanders Jr. is a one-in-a-kind back, along comes a player a few states to the north who shatters a state record and scores seven -- count them, seven -- touchdowns in a single game.

The senior superstar in question is Kapri Bibbs, a Colorado State commitment who plays for Plainfield North (Ill.) High. According to the Chicago Sun-Times and Plainfield.Patch.com, Bibbs ran for a state-record 520 yards and seven touchdowns last Friday against Oswego, and he needed nearly every last yard to help his Tiger team edge past Oswego, 49-43, in a matchup between two teams that both entered the game undefeated in conference play.

Bibbs ran for 215 yards in the first half alone, then came out after halftime to score from 55, 73 and 71 yards all in the third quarter. With Plainfield trying to run out the clock, the Tigers gave the ball over and over again to Bibbs, running with the starter eight consecutive times before turning the ball over on downs at the Oswego 20. The Tigers defense held tight on the ensuing drive, forcing an Oswego turnover on downs and running out the clock.

By game's end, Bibbs had racked up some truly astounding numbers. He had 39 carries, accounting for all but 26 of Plainfield North's 546 total yards. Only one of his touchdown runs came from less than 30 yards, and four came from more than 50.

The monstrous performance also pushed Bibbs' season stats into the high school statistics stratosphere. He's now racked up 1,678 yards and 25 touchdowns in only six games, and he shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon.

"Our offensive line blocked tremendously," Bibbs told Plainfield.Patch.com. "They did the job up front. They were giving me only two guys to miss every single time. That's all I need. They don't have to block them all and be perfect every time. Everybody did a tremendous job tonight."

North struggled to contain an Oswego offensive star itself, with Panthers junior quarterback Ryan West passing for 409 yards and five touchdowns, adding another 74 yards on the ground. Yet at the end of a very long night for defenses, Bibbs rightfully took home the lion's share of credit.

"We had a couple of different fronts, but we just couldn't stop him," Oswego coach Dave Keely told Plainfield.Patch.com. "It seemed like we'd get a couple of stops and he'd pop one. Credit them. They did a nice job tonight."

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
THE REED™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:17 PM #2
~NSB Legend 2005-2015~

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
B.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,467,834,898,045,804.25
Total Points: 1,467,834,898,461,613.00
One that you haven't bought  :lol1: - Fiend F*ck the haters, keep doing your thing man. - S A M U R A I Enjoy it homie. - California Love Thanks for the stream. - California Love welcome to fatherhood my dude!! - SekondzOut 
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang late congrats on your baby, you will treasure her and god bless you man , that is all - Tha_Greatest Congrats on joining Imdazed's cheerleading squad. - Mr. Copeland For still being a trolling coward. - Jim Jeffries Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
i like your avatar - zab191 one more - miamike Good post. - FeFist quit monkeyin' around bro - cawadoody Merry Christmas Burner. Drink up, relax with your loved ones and smile, because you know you have it good. - deanrw 
You might need this one day - mesher Good post. - FeFist can watch wshh videos on it :D - thuggery No Message - Tyson Fluffy Whoops sorry I meant to give you a beer because the cancer of the sport Pedweather is retired :) - Tyson Fluffy 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - No Ceilings Childhood Cancer - No Ceilings Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - No Ceilings 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - No Ceilings Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - No Ceilings 
Hepatitis C - No Ceilings Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - No Ceilings Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - No Ceilings Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - No Ceilings 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Top Rank- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Queen_Leia 

Thats insane.............but hes a senior.

I still give the edge to Junior who's only in the 11th grade.
B.U.R.N.E.R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:33 PM #3
That Admin Money

THE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute
50k Posts - BulgariasFinest 50,000 - TBear Super Mod! Congrats on 50k Reed :D - Bossy 50K - -Mustang- 50k, congrats bro - MELLY-MEL... 
can't be touched. - Body Movin' Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Birthday champ! - LoadedWraps Congrats on engagement! - Spacey1991 your daughter is adorable, Bless her :fing02: - -jose- 
is good to put a face to the name THE REED™ even doe you look nothing how I expected lol...I'll give you an 8.5 out of 10...good luck with your future wife :usa2: - -jose- You da man! - kiDynamite92 Merry Xmas to you and your family Reed - HughJass Merry Christmas REED™ - TBear Merry Christmas to yours - -jose- 
early wedding gift...congrats and enjoy the upcoming best part of your life - -jose- thanks! I don't even think Tomsula saw it coming lol he's gonna bench Kap again week11 oh man if Gabbert pulls off a win against them Hawks idk Kap could start calling that bench his new home :nonono:  #inKapistilltrust tho - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays REED™ - TBear Merry Christmas REED™ - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - dans01234 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Head and Neck Cancer - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - QUELOQUE 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Freedom Fighter Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Atreyu Khalil 

You couldnt do that with a dream team in Madden
Old 10-05-2010, 04:43 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1264 Post(s)
Amazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,741,340,228,459,245,338,624.00
Total Points: 38,836,340,228,459,369,332,736.00
Bro deserves it - Jedi Vader No Message - speedjay No Message - speedjay one of our worst posters - Freedom. Beer for the winner! - SuperTrooper 
Super poster. - dancovboxer Stand up guy - Unknown Champ :) - Salim_Shady here's a whopper on me - -jose- Right back atcha ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Merry Christmas Amazinger - TBear Cheers! Merry Christmas - Beercules Season's Gree....I mean Merry Christmas!!! - DannYankee Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! :beerchug: - -jose- 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER we popping bottles son! good day to you too broski - -jose- It's Canadian Moosehead...Drink it ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Them damn Injins ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Wear this with pride. You are now and ever shall be an Honorary American. If anyone asks for your papers ? Tell em Bernie said I don't need no stink'n papers !  LOL ! All this just to tell you I'm outta green.... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Did he broke Al Bundy's record of 4TD's in a game from Polk high?.
Amazinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:55 PM #5
Tarded. Im a pilot now.

Quoted: 3480 Post(s)
Sweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,864,961,867,715,287,040.00
Merry Christmas to you and yours SP - -jose- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year P - HughJass U too funny :) - PorterIsFuture It's a large mug P. Can't green ya ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Faux News :lol1: - Rocky... WAR SWEET PEA. Cheers to this weekend's fights, bruh. - Mike D ran out of green, thanks for your response - jazluvr Merry Christmas bud! - TBear truth - BOXEO _ 
fcuking Pea :lol1: you made me choke on my Blimpies sandwich :lol1: - -jose- Happy Holidays Sweet Pea - TBear Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 Go fuck yourself faggot!!!!!! - HAMMER77777 Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. - HAMMER77777 
Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. haha - HAMMER77777 Happy birthday and sh*t. - P.K Dionysus Stevie thread :beerchug: - -jose- Cheers, man... - anthonydavid11 Good poster - 1bad65 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Makavelli 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Childhood Cancer - Makavelli Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Makavelli 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Makavelli Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Makavelli 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Makavelli Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Carnivore Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedickyaluss View Post
You couldnt do that with a dream team in Madden
Sh.it, you couldn't do that with Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl, lol. That's crazy.
Sweet Pea 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:04 PM #6
the mailman

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
warp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 541,635,178,918,124,672.00
Total Points: 541,635,284,729,131,072.00
5k post celebration. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have a drink on me! - RiZOOM you're killing me in the cotto thread , kid. i'm trying to get 2-1/3-1 odds from a pissed off cotto fan. :-) - Left Hook Tua Always droppin knowledge. Thanks for the vid bro, I owe ya. - Spiegelo No Message - texanballer 
thanks for the support - texanballer For being a stand up guy. You rule. - F•R•K•O Defo in need of an apple warp - danc1984 RBRs when I'm at work are much appreciated - DWiens421 10k posts and for being a good poster - Golden Boy 360 
10k posts warp. Let's celebrate this shit. - danc1984 Marry me, ese. - El Gallo Homo! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua 
Send a message via AIM to warp1432

I live right down the street from Plainfield north. Don't go there though

Pretty impressive **** from this kid
warp1432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:17 PM #7
Unreasonably Logical

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
AKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.55
Total Points: 140,088,390.61
Drink up man - mangler No Message - MARKBNLV Real Man™ - Dick Buffman shine for 1 hand - RunW/Knives shine for the other - RunW/Knives 
Profits for your Pocket - RunW/Knives money for my boy - RunW/Knives more money for my boy - RunW/Knives I was like, don't leave that lying around son that's cheddah - RunW/Knives We're getting paid in this M'fer. - RunW/Knives 
Mack's get dollars bruh.  Keep on Mackin' homie. - Chief2ndzOnly! have a beer on me - led No Message - led Happy b day - MARKBNLV 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV 

The craziest part is his team still only won by 6. With 520 yards rushing and 7 TDs I was expecting a blowout.
AKATheMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:29 PM #8
That Admin Money

It's not really impressive... it's highschool...

Share This With Friends

Tags
(520, barry, game), move, sanders, tds, yards

User Tag List