Captured US soldier video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
    Is that jessica biels ass in your avy?
    Yessir, Larryx was asking me if I like chicks with pancake a$$es earlier.

I said you mean like this?

What the hell is up with this guy shaving his head and growing a beard?

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
      is this in iraq?
      afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Yessir, Larryx was asking me if I like chicks with pancake a$$es earlier.

I said you mean like this?

What the hell is up with this guy shaving his head and growing a beard?
        That woman is a work of art.

Btw...it seemed like that soldier was reading off notes.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
          That woman is a work of art.

Btw...it seemed like that soldier was reading off notes.
          I got that impression as well. Couldn't tell whether they tortured him, but I'm pretty sure they starved him for a bit, then made it look like they were feeding him well. Who knows? They wouldn't have gotten a statement like that out of me, not while I was still in the shape that guy's in, that's for sure.

Comment

can someone answer why didnt that guy shoot the bad guys??
            i mean why get depressed and then have them chop your head off..

the reason i say depressed is cause when that had that nick bergman guy or whatever his name was before they chopped him i remember watching that and before they killed him and i was just SOOOOOOOOOOO depressed watchin that and scared..i dunno why i felt depressed but it was almost as if i was there and i felt that he felt that he had absolutely no hope whatsoever

as much as i hate america man i feel bad for him...i'll be upset if something happens to him...i noticed that he mentioned that he "was taking orders" quite a bit actually..thats a feeling no man should have to go through..knowing how they "take care" of hostages...ugh

Comment

can someone answer why didnt that guy shoot the bad guys??
              i mean why get depressed and then have them chop your head off..

the reason i say depressed is cause when that had that nick bergman guy or whatever his name was before they chopped him i remember watching that and before they killed him and i was just SOOOOOOOOOOO depressed watchin that and scared..i dunno why i felt depressed but it was almost as if i was there and i felt that he felt that he had absolutely no hope whatsoever

as much as i hate america man i feel bad for him...i'll be upset if something happens to him...i noticed that he mentioned that he "was taking orders" quite a bit actually..thats a feeling no man should have to go through..knowing how they "take care" of hostages...ugh

i think hes gonna be ok..people accuse the taliban of doing things which their own government made them belive..but people forget that the taliban didnt invade their country is the other way around..the same people hate the taliban but love to see inoccent muslims in hidden prisons around the world getting tortured..Yvonne ridley is a journalist from the UK who was captured by the taliban..she got realeased soon after the realease she converted to Islam.
              yvonne ridley Pictures, Images and Photos

Comment

Originally posted by zoloft View Post
                i think hes gonna be ok..people accuse the taliban of doing things which their own government made them belive..but people forget that the taliban didnt invade their country is the other way around..the same people hate the taliban but love to see inoccent muslims in hidden prisons around the world getting tortured..Yvonne ridley is a journalist from the UK who was captured by the taliban..she got realeased soon after the realease she converted to Islam.
                yvonne ridley Pictures, Images and Photos
                woa...why did she convert? cause she liked the religion or out of fear?

Comment

No way are they going to let a soldier go free, he will be killed to put fear into the other soldiers.

Comment

I dislike the political grandstanding over this issue. Although I support the war in Afghanistan on humanitarian grounds I think it is completely disingenuous for Hillary Clinton to decry the kidnapping of a US soldier as "terrorism". Remember whose country you are in!

Sad for the kid but I can't see it ending well for him. But I can't help remembering the Royal Navy personnel who were kidnapped by Iranian special forces and paraded on camera and the reaction of some of the Americans on here to them denigrating themselves. I believe they were referred to as "*******"

Let's not start that.

Comment

woa...why did she convert? cause she liked the religion or out of fear?

she use to disslike the religion,she read the Qur'an after her realease..she was free so she wasn't forced to do anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X