Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like Hopkins Dominated Middleweight Tourney So Will Ward Dominate SuperMiddle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if kessler or whatever any of the other euros beat ward expect to hear something like "oh andre had the swine flu" or he wasnt very good to begin with. im not saying that ward is any bad or anything. just that if he wins the tournament he will be proclaimed like one of the best ever by the americans but if one of the euros win they will get no respect what so ever.

Comment

kessler will go through this tornament undefeated!

Comment

Originally posted by arargh View Post
        if kessler or whatever any of the other euros beat ward expect to hear something like "oh andre had the swine flu" or he wasnt very good to begin with. im not saying that ward is any bad or anything. just that if he wins the tournament he will be proclaimed like one of the best ever by the americans but if one of the euros win they will get no respect what so ever.
        i dont think anyone will escape this tourney without a loss, every man will fight at least 4 of the 6, and maybe more then once depending on the finals

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
        kessler will go through this tornament undefeated!
        i doubt it, but again like i said b4 it doesnt mean he'll lose the tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          Ward employs a style much like Hopkins, can switch speeds on a dime, can take what you give him,this all coupled with a win at any cost mentality. Andre Ward's amateur ledger reads 115-5 with his last loss back in 1996 when Ward was a budding 12 year old. Ward, the last American to win gold at the Olympics, was a darkhorse going into the 2004 summer games at Light Heavyweight, but would come out the victor.

Ward is on pace to capitalize on the biggest tournament in boxing since Don King's middleweight tournament in 2001. Ward is the darkhorse again in a tournament in which many will sleep on him until he pulls out victory after victory. Jump aboard the ship while there's still time folks.
          ward is definitely on a skill level of a young hopkins. hes going to have a bright future and this tourney will be the first big step, which is already a huge one so imagine that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            i think ward has a strong chance at winning the tourney. very skilled and easily the fastest out of the bunch
            lol Dirrell is the fastest, Ward is fast, but not that fast.

Comment

Well wont he?

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
                Ward ain't gonna do ****, he's nothing special. He is unproven, untested and feather fisted, he couldn't even stop or hurt a shot chinny punching bag in Miranda. He had to clinch his way to a boring decision. He has a suspect chin, he has been dropped and hurt by bums.

Kessler will knock his ass out.
                lmao

Comment

since we know who will win the tournament i wonder who gets second? if kessler gets to the finals i doubt he even shows.

Comment

As I predicted 5 years ago and over 2 and a half years ago with this thread, I coudl see Ward was gonna be great in the amateurs. Dont run Bute.

Comment

Working...
                    X