Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti- LGBT Ohio Lawmaker resigns, caught having sex with man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    How are you seeing these cases as equal?
    Im not equating any cases, I am just stating that the Democrat party has its own share, and I might add much larger share once you take Hollywood into account, of perverts, and pedophiles, there really isn't even a comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Im not equating any cases, I am just stating that the Democrat party has its own share, and I might add much larger share once you take Hollywood into account, of perverts, and pedophiles, there really isn't even a comparison.
      Okay but that's not the argument at the moment. We weren't arguing which side had more or fewer. We were ridiculing a hypocrite. Stick to that at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Okay but that's not the argument at the moment. We weren't arguing which side had more or fewer. We were ridiculing a hypocrite. Stick to that at the moment.
        Of course you were arguing which side was worse, the inflammatory way the thread was worded suggested just that. The accused official is just a sacrificial offering for the OP to fire off at a whole political group, when in reality the group he and you are part of is far more pervy.

Comment

Of course you were arguing which side was worse, the inflammatory way the thread was worded suggested just that. The accused official is just a sacrificial offering for the OP to fire off at a whole political group, when in reality the group he and you are part of is far more pervy.
          No. We are ridiculing a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
            Motherf**kers who can't mind their own business are the worst. They're so full of it...those pristine pigs. Especially, religious zealots.
            This right here. All people gotta do is don't be a busy body and mind your own business. Then nobody would care what you do.

Comment

Comment

love seeing these guys get exposed

Wish people who served in public office needed to have their sex lives vetted so we could get all of the ulterior motive pervert kinksters out of office

that would be 90% of the left and most of the overcompensating "bible belt"

nationalists would be left facing thin opposition

Comment

There were plenty of other cases of Bill Clinton smacking as$. Not to mention Anthony Wiener, who has recently also been caught with underage girls.
                  Except now there are live accusations of Roy Moore deliberately going after and molesting teenage girls, almost exclusively.

You can't ignore the guy who was banned from the Gasden Mall and the YMCA, for his known pursuit of teenage girls, no matter how hard you try.

Comment

Are you trying to argue that Roy Moore is some one-off incident? Folks who wrap themselves in the Bible and conservative principles aren't also chasing just pubescent boys and girls?

Would watch yourself before opening that box.

Comment

hell prob hang himself now.

Comment

Working...
                      X