No announcement yet.

Rigo-Loma needs sticky thread at top of page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    The Promotion for this Fight has been just AWFUL to be honest! Zero Buzz for this fight.
    They(Top Rank) better at least do a "camp life" for this fight like they did for Loma's last matchup. There are so many angles they could play up to build some antipaction. Two, two time gold medalists from dramatically different cultures. They could do a peice with Rigo in Miami and play up his Cuban culture and contrast that with the cold Ukraine. They could play up the different training approaches and styles for two guys that are both highly skilled...

When I think of all the stupid and useless "all access" and "24/7" shows with Manny and Floyd fighting an under-matched opponent and all the money spent on that...but all the buzz for this great, once and lifetime fight is mainly coming from Rigo's freaking Twitter account.. insane...

Comment

Agreed. Also, update the site banner to include AJ and Thurman. Delete Canelo, he's done.

Comment

They didn't even do a press conference. Such a poorly promoted event.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
          Thanks man, hopefully the fight lives up to expectations. It'll be the first time I root against Loma.
          Against anyone else, I’d be rooting for Vasyl. And, yes, I’m also hoping this fight turns out to be worth the wait. Can’t believe I’m saying this, but we’re almost there!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            The Promotion for this Fight has been just AWFUL to be honest! Zero Buzz for this fight.
            Amen, bro.

I was gonna say the same. It could be the reason why there's no sticky. But I agree with the TS that it deserves its own shine.

May the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
              C'mon mods, this is a once and lifetime fight and it's less than a month away.
              Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              I second this
              Someone create a nice master thread and we'll get it done. Thanks

Comment

Anybody going to the fight?

I'm gonna be in town for it. Up for pre-fight drinks for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X