No announcement yet.

Deontay "DUCKSQUAD" Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    Wilder was willing even to go to Russia but these guys make it believe like he hasn't tried to get the top guys in there with hm
    "WILLING " NO Wilder lost purse bids of his MANDATORY . He HAD to fight Povetkin in Russia .

It doesn't matter who he tried to get in with ,his HAND picked selection is on him,and thats WORST HW resume arguably ever. lol

Comment

That clip is old and you could do the same thing with AJ, obviously not in the UK since it's a midget country, but he's right ....way harder to be recognised in the US, especially these days with boxing not a main staple of entertainment as it was back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        "WILLING " NO Wilder lost purse bids of his MANDATORY . He HAD to fight Povetkin in Russia .

It doesn't matter who he tried to get in with ,his HAND picked selection is on him,and thats WORST HW resume arguably ever. lol
        Lets ignore that the Povetkin and Ortiz fight fell apart because of PED use. I agree that he doesn't have any marquee names but he is not the worst HW champ in history.

The other thing if he is that bad why Joshua don't want to fight him?

Comment

Lets ignore that the Povetkin and Ortiz fight fell apart because of PED use. I agree that he doesn't have any marquee names but he is not the worst HW champ in history.

The other thing if he is that bad why Joshua don't want to fight him?
          Lets also ignore that Povetkin was a MANDATORY and that Ortiz is the only reaon why Wilder has the worst resume since 2014 ,yes lets blame Ortiz for that ?

When was Joshua EVER available to fight him up until now ? See thats called FANBOY logic , it only makes sense in bizarro world just like Wilder out pricing himself so the figyt cant possibly happen next can it ?

As Hearn has said if Wilder agrees to a REALISTIC set deal the fight can happen whenever he wants but like Parker they will wait it out which is stupid bc out of THOSE guys Joshua is the only one improving bc he IS more talented ........

Comment

Lets also ignore that Povetkin was a MANDATORY and that Ortiz is the only reaon why Wilder has the worst resume since 2014 ,yes lets blame Ortiz for that ?

When was Joshua EVER available to fight him up until now ? See thats called FANBOY logic , it only makes sense in bizarro world just like Wilder out pricing himself so the figyt cant possibly happen next can it ?

As Hearn has said if Wilder agrees to a REALISTIC set deal the fight can happen whenever he wants but like Parker they will wait it out which is stupid bc out of THOSE guys Joshua is the only one improving bc he IS more talented ........
            First of all I have stated already that I think Joshua is more talented. Second, since when we are believing Hearn or what any promoter says?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Don’t disagree. My point is everyone makes more if the fight is in Vegas.
              Well that's not necessarily true. none of these guys are big draws in the states, so how could they be guaranteed to make more than 12mil at the gate?

Comment

First of all I have stated already that I think Joshua is more talented. Second, since when we are believing Hearn or what any promoter says?
                Since Wilder himself has stated he will NOT fight Joshua with anything less than 50% ...money dont mean anything though its legacy ?

If Joshua is DUCKING Wilder please ENLIGHTEN me where all the time that has passed that he did so considering NEITHER were available to fight eachother yet? lol
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-13-2017, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Since Wilder himself has stated he will NOT fight Joshua with anything less than 50% ...money dont mean anything though its legacy ?

If Joshua is DUCKING Wilder please ENLIGHTEN me where all the time that has passed that he did so considering NEITHER were available to fight eachother yet? lol
                  It is called negotiations, plus no matter what the negotiations is not done via media regardless what they actually say

Comment

No way in hell should this be 50 / 50

Comment

It is called negotiations, plus no matter what the negotiations is not done via media regardless what they actually say
                      Actually it does bc everyone knows that a starting point of 50% is an indication of MONTHS of negotiating . Yet the Wilder fanatics will claim Joshua doesn't want the fight bc most of them have low IQ's thats just a fact . And Wilder has truly turned into one of the most annoying characters beyond what i even expected ,alls the guy does best is bark the loudest ......at least Fury stepped up when the opportunity was there . SMH
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-13-2017, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X