Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs Ripped and Ready For War With Arias

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The odds say Jacobs -1000 Arias +600,Big baby is a -1600 wach is +800,then beterbiev is a -10000 favorite over Koalling whos +1600. So basically a $100 bet on Jacobs wins $10 & $100 on Arias wins $600,as much as I expect Jacobs to win I think those odds are just as rediculous as I said they were before he fought ggg,as they were almost identically favoring ggg in that fight,& I told everyone it was rediculous line. Who do you guys got?

I might have to take a punt on Arias at those odds as 50 bucks wins $300 that's insane for this fight.

Comment

Jacobs looks like he prepared

Comment

I would love Hearn to get a rematch with GGG for Jacobs

Comment

Chris Algieri whipped that man into good shape, most ripped I've seen Jacobs look without looking weight drained

Comment

jacobs was so happy that he started screaming when he landed one good punch on ggg. even he bought into his own low standards. lets hope he has high standards for himself in this fight. have confidence! you can do it danny!
            Last edited by daggum; 11-09-2017, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Damn looks like he is in the best shape of his life
              Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              Jacobs looks like he prepared
              Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
              Chris Algieri whipped that man into good shape, most ripped I've seen Jacobs look without looking weight drained
              Is just me, or does he look lighter now than he was before the GGG fight? Just as ripped, maybe even more so .. but less filled out?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                jacobs was so happy that he started screaming when he landed one good punch on ggg. even he bought into his own low standards. lets hope he has high standards for himself in this fight. have confidence! you can do it danny!
                I think he was more than happy just to be competitive with GGG and not get KO'd.

But he was competitive and put up a great fight, got to give him credit for that.

Comment

Why wasn't he this skinny for GGG? lol

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    I think he was more than happy just to be competitive with GGG and not get KO'd.

But he was competitive and put up a great fight, got to give him credit for that.
                    he could have won the ggg fight if he had more confidence. he was so worried about being ko'd that he never really took many risks. flashy punches here and there that ggg took on the gloves and elbows but never really tried to time ggg with anything big. didnt commit to his jab either. it was a stay away from me jab. was always worrying about what ggg was going or about to do to him. he needs to accept that he can be knocked out again if he wants to really go for it and win.
                    Last edited by daggum; 11-09-2017, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Damn looks like he is in the best shape of his life
                      Eddie sent him some of AJ's finest juice

Comment

Working...
                      X