Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Robert Easter the Favorite to Fight Mikey Garcia Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sosay View Post
    I got Mikey beating everyone under 140 quite easy, including Loma.
    Hopefully it gets made b4 he moves up too far!
    Me to. Mikey should stay away from Crawford and Spence way too much size and weight. 140 should be the max for his size. 130-135 has some GREAT fights!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sosay View Post
      I'm convinced 99% of you guys are not fans of boxing, just trolls who like fights. Who wouldn't like this fight? How did race get brought into this? I'm black, but Mikey had been in my top 5 for years now. Top 3 now. Crawford, Mikey and Rigo and Loma a close 4th.
      Agreed (I'm black too). Some of these guys need therapy. Mikey is definitely elite and in my P4P top 10. I have him beating every body below 140, including Loma.

But I'll admit it is annoying to see so much hate thrown at black fighters who have legit resumes, then see the same posters defending non-black fighters who aren't even remotely close in talent or resume.

So I know why certain posters troll (aimed particularly at certain Latino posters who do the same and some GGGt*rds too), but I try to add some balance to the threads lol it's hard sometimes though. Some **** is just dumb.

Comment

• VERY good matchup

Comment

• Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          Who does Easter have on his list of kills? Salido is better than all of them. Easter hasn't faced a name yet. He's having a hard time with the B class. You're deflecting. What does Easter do so well? Footwork?
          I think Kigali got dropped on his head a bunch of times as a baby??? He calls Salido old when he fought Mike, yet Lomachenko fought him 1 year later??? Easter looked like DOG sht his last fight and SD's Commey.

Easter better stick to his jab and use his length or he's gonna end up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Wait till after the fight amiga.

That's a LOT of **** to eat.

The few times Broner let his hands go..Mikey looked like he was ready to bail....like he did with Salido.
            You don't believe a GOD DAMN word you say! Or you would man up and back that sht talk up??? MY $$$$$ on Mikey Garcia. Now your supposed to say OK! My $$$$$ on Easter.

Then I say DEAL!

Then I win and you make up excuses! Like he started coming on strong. blah, blah... But he won a round.. But.. But.. Trying what ever you can say to get out of paying me my $$$$

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Me to. Mikey should stay away from Crawford and Spence way too much size and weight. 140 should be the max for his size. 130-135 has some GREAT fights!
              Definitely needs to stay away from them. But judging his personality, I think we'll see him fight both in about three years or so. He's the one guy who could take on multiple P4P guys in this new era.

I think we'll see him fight Loma, Crawford, and Spence at some point in that order, win, lose, or draw. He'll have a De La Hoya type of resume when it's all over imo. At least that what he appears to be interested in pursuing.

Comment

• Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                those were close fights,but facing garcia is totally different,i really think these guys get up for certain fighters,,,it's hard to train for commey,i can't picture easter training as hard for commey as he would for garcia,,,they should always train hard but i think certain opponents make them train harder and put more into it,,,no comparison,facing garcia is just different,unification,he's considered one of the best pound for pound and commey wasn't..but i think garcia beats him
                Very true, and I agree Garcia beats Easter. I feel Shafikov was more of a problem to Easter than Commey was. With that being said, if Easter doesn't train harder than he did for Shafikov, it's a walk in the park for Mikey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  Definitely needs to stay away from them. But judging his personality, I think we'll see him fight both in about three years or so. He's the one guy who could take on multiple P4P guys in this new era.

I think we'll see him fight Loma, Crawford, and Spence at some point in that order, win, lose, or draw. He'll have a De La Hoya type of resume when it's all over imo. At least that what he appears to be interested in pursuing.
                  Yeah I can see that?? Mikey doesnt seem like he cares too much about his 0

He just seems to want big fights. Even if he loses still be a fan. Lots of my favorite boxers have loses. No big deal.

Comment

• Please Lord let it happen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      I think Kigali got dropped on his head a bunch of times as a baby??? He calls Salido old when he fought Mike, yet Lomachenko fought him 1 year later??? Easter looked like DOG sht his last fight and SD's Commey.

Easter better stick to his jab and use his length or he's gonna end up...

Kigali makes his points sometimes, but he gets invested and won't back down. Flanagan has better skill than Easter, he handled A- Petrov easily, while Easter struggled with a punch eating, solid B Shakilov. Boxing is an art, nobody owns it.

Comment

Working...
                      X