Amateur

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Jadoremusic is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,555.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lparm View Post
Why not I say.

JMM performed better than ever against Manny on roids.
Holy became legendary after using hgh
Floyd and rjj have both tested dirty at least once.
Manny has been accused for years of peds.
Toney won a heavyweight title on roids.

Screw it legalize them that way all fighters can use them and we have a truly level playing field and possibly better fights.
Yes please.

As a Scientist it would mean more money and funding for research.

A more level playing field and greater advancement, that could possibly end up helping the average Joe on the street improving medical issues.
Jadoremusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-29-2017, 02:42 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8461 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 146,208,830,295,285,547,008.00
Total Points: 200,151,103,051,312,597,565,440.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Default 88 Ben Johnson crushed Carl Lewis in the 100 meter

I was blown away at how fast he ran...
Cheating is gonna happen.. No way to stop it..
Everyone should do the right thing...but..
People will always be looking for an advantage.
Looking for an edge people will do anything.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 04:02 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 880 Post(s)
Ganstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud ofGanstaz003 has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,134,999.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by lparm View Post
Why not I say.

JMM performed better than ever against Manny on roids.
Holy became legendary after using hgh
Floyd and rjj have both tested dirty at least once.
Manny has been accused for years of peds.
Toney won a heavyweight title on roids.

Screw it legalize them that way all fighters can use them and we have a truly level playing field and possibly better fights.
Exactly! Couldn't have stated it any better! The main question is, why shouldn't athletes be allowed to consume performance enhancing drugs in the first place? The usual answers are:

- Athletes must be 100% natural and clean.
- Athletes mustn't cheat.

My response to those answers are as follows:

1) For the first answer, my response is that the notion / idea of any athlete being 100% clean or natural in the modern world which is predominantly artificial and unnatural is a red herring and a non - sequitur logical fallacy. You can't have an unnatural world with as many artificial things as there is whilst having 100% natural or clean athletes. Makes no sense! Excluding athletes, even average people from the 1st world countries are consuming high quanities of unnatural and artificial chemicals when they eat beef, meat and even fruits. Beefs are often pumped with artificial steroids and fruits often have additional chemicals put into them. Thus, there's no need for athletes to be clean and unnatural. Let them consume whatever they want, as long as this rule applies for every athlete then there's no problem.

2) For the second answer, my response is that if every athlete is consuming drugs, then there isn't any cheating as the same rules are being applied equally / evenly to everybody. Cheating only occurs when different rules are being applied to both parties.
Ganstaz003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 04:40 AM #34
Indonesian

Quoted: 1000 Post(s)
betmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond reputebetmen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,534,411,483,670.49
Total Points: 100,010,610,711,591,808.00
For having the patience of travelling in Jakarta traffic - winky's right No Message - fifth tea sent No Message - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Thanks for your honesty - Mr McDowell 

do you see the unnatural muscle on those body builders?? yeah.. i'll pass on that.

legalizing ped will make the tech on ped grow much faster, rightnow there are already ped which will cause massive bodily harm. when HW boxer body is the same as those freak body builder there will be a ped with more deadly side effect, and many boxer and trainer will happily gamble with their life taking the substance just for 1 hour freak performance.
in the end it will be the same, the commision will have to banned those new substance.
is the human nature, greed and ambition will make us take certain thing to another level ignoring of the terrible consuquences.

Last edited by betmen; 10-03-2017 at 04:42 AM.
betmen is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing, i'll, legalize, peds, think

User Tag List