Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Gets Off The Floor To Decision Genesis Servania

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty sure zurdo badly hurt or broke his right hand again during the fight. He stopped throwing it in championship rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
      I read on twitter that 119-111 was really 115-111. Announcer fizucked up
      Ahhh okay. Yea that makes a hell of a lot more sense.

Comment

• Valdez is making for exciting fights. At this stage, i'm not so sure that's the greatest kind of news for him. Good for the fans though.

Comment

• I enjoyed the fight a lot Valdez I think is overhyped and the Filipino needs just better opposition to improve...BUT
          JUDGE LEVI MARTINEZ giving Valdez EVERY round but 1 ...Ludacris ...what in God's name was this guy watching?? that's worse than Adelaide Byrd...he's awful...

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            I enjoyed the fight a lot Valdez I think is overhyped and the Filipino needs just better opposition to improve...BUT
            JUDGE LEVI MARTINEZ giving Valdez EVERY round but 1 ...Ludacris ...what in God's name was this guy watching?? that's worse than Adelaide Byrd...he's awful...
            Same judge that had canelo lara 9-3 for nelo

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              I enjoyed the fight a lot Valdez I think is overhyped and the Filipino needs just better opposition to improve...BUT
              Announcer ****ed up, it was actually 115-111, the best scorecard

Comment

• Good fight... it's Valdez time to go face the other top guys in the division now.

Servania gave a good fight though.. so I read, that was his 2nd fight at 126? His advisors needed to work him up properly.

Problem with some of these guys advising.. They are out for the cash first.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  I hope Servania gets another big fight out of this
                  He definitely deserves it.

Comment

• The thing about Latino boxers ...theres not a lot of diversity in the NAMES. There's, like, 50 Garcias, 70 Rodriguezs, 100 Angels ...it creates confusion! You see that "Garcia" is fighting...which one? Is it the right one? As you go down to South America, the names start getting a little more diversified.

Canelo was wise to market the nickname. It's unique, sets him apart. Alvarez? Come on...theres 900 of those in the sport, lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                      The thing about Latino boxers ...theres not a lot of diversity in the NAMES. There's, like, 50 Garcias, 70 Rodriguezs, 100 Angels ...it creates confusion! You see that "Garcia" is fighting...which one? Is it the right one? As you go down to South America, the names start getting a little more diversified.

Canelo was wise to market the nickname. It's unique, sets him apart. Alvarez? Come on...theres 900 of those in the sport, lol!
                      You are very ignorant. There are more last names among Latinos than anglos, matter of fact there are more words and longer ones in Spanish and more nicknames. It is a coincidence that those boxers have those last names, just like Smith, Johnson, etc. Matter of fact, Latinos use 2 last names, that is why Marco Antonio Barrera had written Barrera in front and Tapia in the back. Those are his 2 last names.

Comment

Working...
                      X