• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    That roid gut is swoll!
    It's from tainted beef. They swear!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Shot View Post
      I agree, as much as I want GGG to win, I dont think its going to be an easy night. I feel like Canelo will win by UD comfortably.
      Yeah it won't be an easy night for either one. GGG has the size and strength advantage - and he's a pretty decent boxer as well - but Canelo is a bit more gifted, is damn skilled himself and, most important, more tested.

No matter how good you are, you're skills need to stay sharp. GGG may have gotten a wake-up call against Jacobs. In spite of the recent nonsense making Jacobs out to be a pound for pounder, he is simply a good, athletic fighter with a pretty good team who devised a plan that exposed GGG's glaring weaknesses. If their fighter believed in himself a little more, he could have done the unthinkable.

Canelo isn't as big or strong as Jacobs but he's better in almost every other way. He's prepared well for this fight and is brimming with confidence. I smell something similar to Garcia-Matthysse here. A close fight but a clear winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Shot View Post
        I agree, as much as I want GGG to win, I dont think its going to be an easy night. I feel like Canelo will win by UD comfortably.
        Why did you wait a few months to make your first post? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          He's had about 3 tune ups in a row. Not sure how any of them get him ready for what GGG brings.
          I figured he's test himself at 160 before facing GGG. I posted on this board over 2yrs ago that we shouldn't expect the fight to occur until the fall of 2017. I get what you're saying though.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            looks very roidy
            lol muscles means roids right, give the little boy an idea and fantasy will just take off like a house on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              This fight won't have many clinches at all. GGG will be standing behind his jab and Canelo will be countering. Not gonna be much in fighting here IMO.
              Not if Canelo's game plan is to fight on the inside. They know it isn't one of Golovkin's strengths. I think Canelo will stand his ground and fight (that body of GGG will be tested).

Comment

to me he looks exactly like in OP's avatar

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Not if Canelo's game plan is to fight on the inside. They know it isn't one of Golovkin's strengths. I think Canelo will stand his ground and fight (that body of GGG will be tested).
                  Yup. I expect Canelo to move a bit early on but he has great upper body movement and not so great legs. He'll stay in the pocket more and more as the fight progresses. He has to. And completely agree with your comment regarding the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    lol muscles means roids right, give the little boy an idea and fantasy will just take off like a house on fire.
                    muscles don't mean roids, but suddenly developing a roid gut and having no neck might

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      muscles don't mean roids, but suddenly developing a roid gut and having no neck might
                      That's the problem with your theory. Nobody "suddenly" develops a roid gut.

Comment

Working...
                      X