• Lakers might match their championship total in wins this year

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
        Lakers might match their championship total in wins this year

Comment

• Season debut October 17 on TNT
          Celtics vs Cavaliers
          Rockets vs Warriors

are you fuking kidding me? That is too good to be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
            Season debut October 17 on TNT
            Celtics vs Cavaliers
            Rockets vs Warriors

are you fuking kidding me? That is too good to be true.
            Yup. Christmas day schedule is sweet too.

Comment

• 76ers are going to shake the league to it's foundations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Yup. Christmas day schedule is sweet too.
                I don't remember a season opening schedule this good. It's almost as if the NBA knew irving was going to Celtics and Paul was going to Rockets. Can't wait.

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
                76ers are going to shake the league to it's foundations.
                Simmons and Embiid are gonna play a combined 10 games the next 3 seasons.

Timborwolves look like they're gonna stir **** up in the west. I can see them getting a top 3 seed.

Comment

I don't remember a season opening schedule this good. It's almost as if the NBA knew irving was going to Celtics and Paul was going to Rockets. Can't wait.

Simmons and Embiid are gonna play a combined 10 games the next 3 seasons.

Timborwolves look like they're gonna stir **** up in the west. I can see them getting a top 3 seed.
                  Hell naw. Embiid is good to go. He got 2 screws holding his foot in place, you couldn't break his foot now with a sledgehammer.

Simmons gonna dominate. A 6'10" point guard with crazy vision who can shoot, post up, and slash?

Don't sleep on Philly.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
                    Hell naw. Embiid is good to go. He got 2 screws holding his foot in place, you couldn't break his foot now with a sledgehammer.

Simmons gonna dominate. A 6'10" point guard with crazy vision who can shoot, post up, and slash?

Don't sleep on Philly.
                    Simmons can't shoot.

and I hate to break it to you but Embiid will never be 100%. Philly played him 25mins/game last year knowing he was brittle and yet he still got injured. He's the new Greg Oden. He's bones are too brittle for basketball.

Comment

Simmons can't shoot.

and I hate to break it to you but Embiid will never be 100%. Philly played him 25mins/game last year knowing he was brittle and yet he still got injured. He's the new Greg Oden. He's bones are too brittle for basketball.
                      Simmons can shoot now. The boy took 300-500 jumpers a day in the gym for the last 2 summers.

He's ready to go.

Embiid is fully healthy for the first time. Yes, he was brittle last year and he still dominated when he played.

What does that tell you?

And LMFAO at the Greg Oden comparison. Oden never once displayed the skills Embiid showed off last year.

It's like comparing Amir Khan to Mayweather lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                      X