Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW INSANE PHOTO!!!] [WTF!!] MCGREGOR DISLOCATES BOXERS NECK with UPPERCUT!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redmish View Post
    WTF. You don't belong on this forum you racist ba5tard.
    You guys are just figuring out a guy who posted a scene from Romper Stomper is a focking skinhead? LOL..

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
      You guys are just figuring out a guy who posted a scene from Romper Stomper is a focking skinhead? LOL..
      What's romper?

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
        Romper stomper? Never heard of it.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze
          lfc19titles are you a butthurt n.igger? go back to africa you f.ucking n.igger piece of s.hit. i love it that you're so offended that i think black people are 2nd class citizens and total garbage. i bet you're feelings are hurt wicked bad. now go and report me like the little b.itch you are.
          Who cares what you think?

You're really 140 lbs? I'd snap your neck. Literally

Comment

This site is turning into circa 2009 Pacquiao mania. Damn. Glad theyre getting it over with in like a week.

Comment

Old Russell Crowe movie about skinheads

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                [can you stop putting all of your thread titles in parentheses, you a.sshole?]
                [PS: you're a f.ucking f.aggot, kill yourself.]
                Not scurred are you?

Comment

Whats sad is this god like power didn't knock out Paulie with a clean left, nor did he knock out this dude, who is probably some amateur or unranked guy. mighty right uppercut, no KO....he is fooked

Comment

Originally posted by gauze
                    lfc19titles are you a butthurt n.igger? go back to africa you f.ucking n.igger piece of s.hit. i love it that you're so offended that i think black people are 2nd class citizens and total garbage. i bet you're feelings are hurt wicked bad. now go and report me like the little b.itch you are.
                    Damn man...... I hope you are joking cause that dude's always on your case or something because that was pretty harsh. I know this crazy liberal madness is in full effect right now, but people are individuals, a few bad seeds doesn't mean all seeds are bad.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      Trash gtfo from this thread

Go eat a McDonald you fat worthless orphan
                      What is "a McDonald" you degenerate?

Comment

Working...
                      X