Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Declining? Big Surprise in Canelo Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
    Phuck Abel! Come catch this fade, race traitor. I can't til I go. I'm going to be front row, and when I see this punk, I'm gonna rush his bytch ass.
    you getting bounced into the back row by abel's big belly

Comment

Originally posted by DaOld1two1two View Post
      Does anyone think this fight is fixed?
      I don't know why but I just have this weird feeling about this fight, both Canelo & GGG have been acting out of character for this fight. Does anyone know what the split is? There is just so much about this fight that is odd...
      well, they are already talking about a three fight series - so that right there is a bit pre-emptive.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO THE JUDGES ARE?? HAVE THEY BEEN ANNOUNCED?

WHO IS TESTING HERE?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
        This must surely come down to who has better resistance because both fighters are very hitable. Liam Smith is not as bad as people make out - he is/was a top ten fighter at 154 or certainly no worse than top 15. But he landed on Canelo hard and often. It was just that his resistance, especially to body shots was less than Canelo's.

Canelo is nowhere as near as mobile as Jacobs, but his upper body movement is better. Golovkin just needs to pursue and jab and counter the counter - see what happens.

Canelo needs to set traps for Golovkins right and counter left hook to Golovkin's body - GGG already gases and will gas more if his body is under constant attack.
        Liam lost every round to Canelo ,most shots was blocked or was glancing blows,Canelo is hitable by fast fighters doe.
        Last edited by Canelo and GGG; 07-09-2017, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Golovkin looked fat and slow enough even in the fight against Wade. But Wade was too weak, that's why he was knocked out.

Golovkin's best performance was left in the fight against Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            He had a first round KO against Quillin. I doubt Canelo could do that.
            I think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              Yeah talk all you want online because your ***** ass knows that Sanchez is a champion fighter who rocks a 12 incher. Maybe he'll be nice enough to let you lick his balls and beat him off.
              Superflamer ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
                Danny Jacobs would school Gingernuts and beat the ginger from him, he's practically a super-mid and fast and rangy and smart and very powerful.

Nothing like anyone Canelo has fought, Canelo is a shortass, Golovkin will break him down no prob
                Are you kidding? Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirus View Post
                  Golovkin looked fat and slow enough even in the fight against Wade. But Wade was too weak, that's why he was knocked out.

Golovkin's best performance was left in the fight against Lemieux.
                  Wade got paid by Gaybel Sanchez

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                    People don't know Jacobs is a good fighter and Canelo can not beat Jacobs. Using the Jacobs fights as a barometer for how good GGG is not a wise thing and Canelo is in for a rude awakening. You will all see Canelo running because GGG will not give him room to breath.
                    If pillow fisted Mora can drop Jacobs. I'm sure Canelo could handle his own.

Then got KTFO by this dude....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Seems pretty 50/50. I think Canelo would have struggled with Jacobs too but Golovkin would have stopped Chavez Jr. After the Liam Smith fight i gave a pretty big edge to Golovkin but I'm still not too sure how this plays out.
                      I don't! And last i looked he's in NO ONES P4P list! Unlike Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X