No announcement yet.

Surveillance Camera Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
    this sh#t ain't amusing........it's fookn annoying...I watched all of 30 seconds of this sh$t....I swear ta gwad I'd fook this **** up if he ever filmed me .......truestory....
    he would dig in yo chit, nega.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      he would dig in yo chit, nega.
      Well that'd let him do........then I'd fook him up....

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
        this sh#t ain't amusing........it's fookn annoying...I watched all of 30 seconds of this sh$t....I swear ta gwad I'd fook this **** up if he ever filmed me .......truestory....
        If you notice he only films people who wouldn't be inclined to fuck him up. Imagine he went to some rough neighborhood doing this haha. He'd be dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          If you notice he only films people who wouldn't be inclined to fuck him up. Imagine he went to some rough neighborhood doing this haha. He'd be dead.

Comment

wonder what happened to him.. i thought he was a phaggot at first.. then i kinda thought it was funny

Comment

if sum random ***** stuck a camera up in my face he better lend me the footage of the aftermath so i can upload it to WSHH

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                I was more amused than I thought I would be, ended up watching the whole thing. A lot of people's reactions start off with "what up" or "Hey man" then they pause then they just lose it. A lot of them are misinformed, I'm sure you don't have to ask for permission if it's a public place.

Some of the homeless people were creepy as shit. The woman that posed for him then spoke really fast to say she's got a house with condoms and then asks for $10. The woman near the end that babbles on about cocaine and cartels then says she's on the sex offender's register for raping her own family. Some crazy people walking around out there.

Comment

Working...
                X