Collapse
No announcement yet.

*The OFFICIAL Shameless season 7 thread*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there should be more fucking of Fiona and less gay scenes. Seriously that gay shit has taken it's toll. it's disgusting. if they want a gay scene in there why not put Fiona and another bitch or Svetlana and black girl should sex each other more.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      there should be more fucking of Fiona and less gay scenes. Seriously that gay shit has taken it's toll. it's disgusting. if they want a gay scene in there why not put Fiona and another bitch or Svetlana and black girl should sex each other more.
      The gay scenes really annoy me. I sort of look away at my phone or on here

Comment

Lip is being a twat this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Lip is being a twat this season.
          He is really messed up. Like mentally

I like this Fiona

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            He is really messed up. Like mentally

I like this Fiona
            Yea she gets a pass even when she acts like a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Yea she gets a pass even when she acts like a ****.
              yeah Fiona & Lip have been a couple of dummies ... but it's Debbie that has been the **** ...

Comment

I'm happy that Fiona doesn't have an annoying boyfriend since I have never really liked any of those characters (the musician one was alright) but now instead they replace her annoying boyfriend for that Trevor dude. God damn he takes annoying to a new level. I'm glad they brought Mickey back to replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  The gay scenes really annoy me. I sort of look away at my phone or on here
                  me too, I covered it up this last time

At least with the She/he or He/she, you know that used to be a girl

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                    me too, I covered it up this last time

At least with the She/he or He/she, you know that used to be a girl
                    It's always so awkward and I usually watch we the same bunch of friends and we smoke and whatever but it;s a sausage fest.

Then a really gay scene comes on lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                      yeah I agree they have really overdone it by a lot this season. The seasons before with Ian and Mickey never bothered me because they were very quick and subtle, but then they decided to step it up ten fold this season. Not only with the dialogue but the scenes them self. Hopefully with Mickey and Ian running away that will cut out that stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X