Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Sanchez Very Important To My Mexican Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The screws are coming lose

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    It amazes me how people associate the words uttered by other people as if they had come out of this kids mouth. I've yet to hear this dude call himself pound for pound anything, king of anything, best anything, or for that matter bad mouth an opponent. People dislike the fanbase so they automatically hate the fighter.

This is true. GGG hasn't said these things, but most boxing analysis Has him in the top five, while having Cotto and Canelo in lower ten at best, and even as low as 14

The reason is logic. Canelo drains himself to fight smaller fighters, that fact can't be denied.

Cotto is a MW lineal champ who has never fought as MW and is playing keep away with the green belt.

If people paid close attention to the things GGG does, it becomes easy to see why he is rated so high despite not landing a epic fight yet.

If they greats shut him out, at some point it has to become clear why.

Originally posted by LA fight fan View Post
    u come off like a nice guy who can barely speak English learn - or find a translator who can translate faster

ur being protected from real competition by that idiot sanchez. who cares about Lemieux and those other made-fors you are beating. tell him to shut up and train - look what happened to pac he lets roach talk for him and hes a ghost and no one cares about him - since u cant speak English very well let your fists do the talking with real competition like ward and kovalev - don't have him engage when the other fighter ward publicly addresses it. since you want market share step up and earn it - quit saying you will fight a smaller guy mayweather at 154 (who is retired) - go try and beat ward and then you will get respect - even if you lose - and it may get a sequel or a threequel if you are truly as good as that idiot trainer say you are.

or go back to Europe and become a smaller version of klitschko - either way live up to your hype or get out - sick of hearing about u - its like the emperors clothes
    Are you talking to GGG. Hey bud, he isn't listening to you. Maybe a evaluation at the local clinic would help.

Originally posted by doninlouisiana View Post
    You want him to move up and fight a guy who will outweigh him by 20 lbs on fight night? Might as well ask him to fight Fury or Klitschko while he's at it.

And as far as Mayweather he was the 154 lb champ and GGG was going to fight him at that weight
    Right, they compare the two, but gloss over the fact that GGG was willing to come down, while Ward wants him to come up.

They want it both ways.

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    If GGG breaks the MW record B-Hop holds and gets the lineal title, then he belongs in the top ten discussion but not before then.
    I'll agree with this. And if he unifies by beating Canelo, and does well in SMW, it will make it so he is HOF for sure.

Originally posted by grutsch View Post
    I mean not to offend you, but you are in no place to criticise GGG's English. I agree with the Ward-situation. But I like to see him fight Cotto or/and Canelo first.
    He'll unify the MW, maybe defend against a few up and coming MW, and then move up to SMW, and fig for belts. If Ward is a LHW by then, I'm not sure he'll land the fight.

GGG wants big figs, and if Ward insist on doing tune-ups until the GGG fight, then there is no reason to even fig him.

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
    triple GGG may not be the best middleweight of all time but he is without a doubt the best middleweight fighting today i mean who at 160 could beat him

Yea goes without saying,

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
    does Daffy or Donald contribute to your ducking style?
    the cowards at this site will ban me for making anti lil g statements just like they do if you make anti pac statements. And to think I thought this was a decent site.....lol
    You sound a little paranoid. Ban you for talking stupid, heck, then who would we run circles around?

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
    He's nothing but a hypejob for the saltines and dog-eaters that Floy destroyed the hopes of...
    Umm, do you really speak English?

Comment

You want him to move up and fight a guy who will outweigh him by 20 lbs on fight night? Might as well ask him to fight Fury or Klitschko while he's at it.

And as far as Mayweather he was the 154 lb champ and GGG was going to fight him at that weight
      And the G'Hype will outweigh FMJ by over 20lbs come fight night. You cant have it both ways.

Did you as a fan complain when he wanted to fight Chavez Jr or Froch who will outweigh him by 25-30 lbs. No you didn't because they are limited fighters. Ward blows up the tracks on this 'hype train' and you so called fans no it.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post

The reason is logic. Canelo drains himself to fight smaller fighters, that fact can't be denied.
        you still continue to spread that ****??
        lara, angulo, kirkland, trout they all rehydrate above 170 how are they smaller???
        in fact almost every fighter at 154 rehydrates over 170 with the exception of floyd and some young guys coming from welter...
        you may disagree but all those guys are playing by the rules, and the rules have the day before weigh-in in effect not the fight night weight, if you dont know the difference then you DKSAB...
        you can say he was drained for floyd who is smaller, but no fighter at 154 has a problem with other fighters rehydrating above 170 , so stop crying...

Comment

GGG is the man but I don't think they need this Mexican Style crap but the fans will eat it up. Even the Mexicans chanting GGG at the Cotto-Canelo press conference eat it up.

I think I prefer Kellerman's comparison to Joe Louis in how GGG delivers punches.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
            Gennady Golovkin is the best Middleweight of all time.

Hopefully Canelo fights him after their respective fights.

The ball is in De La Hoya's court.
            A fighter with ZERO quality wins is the best middleweight of all time? You must see the ignorance in your statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Gennady is probably the GOAT.

Steak rolls everyone he is supposed to, Silver at the Olympics, beat everyone he's faced in an impressive way, insane amatuer record.

War GGG!
              Using these standards, Ward is probably the GOAT.

Beats everyone he is supposed to, GOLD at the Olympics, beat everyone he has faced handily, insane amateur record, undefeated for 10+ years

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                The greatest MW of all time! Hands down. No competition. Watching greatness is truly a blessing. I can't wait to tell my grandkids how it was to watch one of the greatest fighter to ever strap em up
                Been watching Hagler on youtube again?

Comment

and ggg would outweigh Floyd by 20lbs on fight night

Comment

Originally posted by rajaomair View Post
                    P4P best right now. WAR GGG !!!
                    The best P4P has ZERO quality wins? Really?

Comment

Mexican warriors are notorious for being willing to fight the best fighters. ggg simply doesn't measure up

Comment

Working...
                      X