No announcement yet.

Archie Moore vs Yvon Durelle I.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archie Moore vs Yvon Durelle I.

Stuck this fight in its entirety on youtube, no excuses not to watch this classic bout anymore. The quality decrease in round 3 is independent as the footage is from a different source as explained in the video.

Archie Moore is a crafty bastard that's for sure.

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post

Stuck this fight in its entirety on youtube, no excuses not to watch this classic bout anymore. The quality decrease in round 3 is independent as the footage is from a different source as explained in the video.

let me preface this by saying that i dont approve of you in the guru chat
    history section
    nsb
    or anywhere else

but this is a great post/find. the only thing better than a classic is a classic in it's entirety without having to search around

tosser

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      let me preface this by saying that i dont approve of you in the guru chat
      history section
      nsb
      or anywhere else

but this is a great post/find. the only thing better than a classic is a classic in it's entirety without having to search around

tosser
      I have uploaded lots of full Hagler fights, Monzon vs Valdez I is processing now and if you want anything uploaded just PM me or post it here.

i'm king of the guru lounge as.s.hole

Comment

One of my favorites. Moore had to have great heart and amazing conditioning to overcome the early onslaught. I remember in the eighties seeing it at a video rental store and rather than renting it, I talked the store owner into selling it to me instead. Best tape I ever bought.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post

And no excuses for SCROTEansjabber not to to watch this great fight............................. ....... P.S. as friend of both guys above I really think the insults are better left unsaid.

Comment

Working...
          X