You can't deny the fact Pacquiao ducked Khan, Crawford and Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    1) Pacquiao doesn't claim he's TBE.
    2) Pacquiao is an old man and was always a midget for WW.
    3) Pacquiao has many losses and was never afraid of losing.
    4) Pacquiao never changed the opponents gloves.
    What's that got to do with the fact Pacquiao ducked Khan, Crawford and Brook?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      What's that got to do with the fact Pacquiao ducked Khan, Crawford and Brook?
      I think they probably didn't want to. It made more sense to beat Horn and take money for it. You know Pacquiao beat Horn and you thought Horn was getting stopped, I've seen your thread.

Who expects a 39yo Pacquiao to be able to handle big prime welterweights? I think he loses to those.

And Pacquiao doesn't claim he's TBE.

Comment

I think they probably didn't want to. It made more sense to beat Horn and take money for it. You know Pacquiao beat Horn and you thought Horn was getting stopped, I've seen your thread.

Who expects a 39yo Pacquiao to be able to handle big prime welterweights? I think he loses to those.

And Pacquiao doesn't claim he's TBE.
        He'd have made more money fighting the other guys.

No i made a thread during the fight which i had Horn winning (along with most non americans.. He survived the round where he was hurt.

Pacquiao also ducked Msosley when he was lineal at 147, his trainer said Mosley was "too good", he also ran away from a massive Canelo fight. Lets not forget running from the biggest fight in history over a drug test.

Quack Quack Quackiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          He'd have made more money fighting the other guys.

No i made a thread during the fight which i had Horn winning (along with most non americans.. He survived the round where he was hurt.

Pacquiao also ducked Msosley when he was lineal at 147, his trainer said Mosley was "too good", he also ran away from a massive Canelo fight. Lets not forget running from the biggest fight in history over a drug test.

Quack Quack Quackiao.
          Mosley was super roided and was caught. He deserved to be avoided.

Comment

Hahahhaa. failed thread.
            Why too butthurt about floyd being a ducker. It's a fact.

Comment

Mosley was super roided and was caught. He deserved to be avoided.
              lol you're so fully of shlt. So 38 yr old manny didn't duck Crawford or brook. But 36 yr old Floyd did duck khan?

You're a moron

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                lol you're so fully of shlt. So 38 yr old manny didn't duck Crawford or brook. But 36 yr old Floyd did duck khan?

You're a moron
                I'm a Moron because you say so? Floyd had the chance to fight Khan during many years. And make a lot of money. Berto tho. Guerrero. Ortiz...

Comment

I'm a Moron because you say so? Floyd had the chance to fight Khan during many years. And make a lot of money. Berto tho. Guerrero. Ortiz...
                  Pacquiao did too. In fcat i'm sure Khan called out Pacquiao a lot more than Mayweather. Rios, Vargas, Horn though.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    You gotta get a different hobby. You aren't bored of this? Sure, he ducked those guys. Who cares? He was washed up after 2012 he sort of gets a pass.

But if you wanna use polls as the he all and end all "evidence" then you have to do it to support Mayweather ducked Khan claims but I'm sure you don't somehow.
                    lmao nice post

bu bu bu bu "Maidana won the other polls, not the one on the main page but the poll from other sites" bu bu bu bu "Maidana has a bigger following" bu bu bu bu bu "Maidana brings in more money" bu bu bu bu bu "Look at Pacquiao, he ducked everyone to fight Horn" bu bu bu bu bu

Comment

hey, wait a minute there, "Maidana has a bigger following than Khan". "Floyd makes his flat 30 mil so it doesn't matter" "Floyd has a bigger tip than Khan" "Maidana won the polls"

Comment

Working...
                      X