This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    While I'm not particularly interested in the skin tone or ethnicity of the posters on here, it is remarkable how two fighters with some very notable similarities in both style and attributes can be so polarising, isn't it? What I am noting is that the vast majority of GGG fans seem also to like Spence, whereas the inverse does not seem to hold.
    yeah im a fan of spence. trashed him in the build up to the brook fight cause i was siding with brook and i thought he might be a hypejob but has proven me wrong. Its amusing how the 'sweet science technicians' on here are devout wilder fans but dont like lomachenko. There was nothing really to hate about golovkin but they justified not being a fan on his style lol, oh and 'his fans'.Theres a sizeable group of fans on here who only cheer on fighters due to race, thats the truth of it. I think the rise of lomachenko has pretty much demostrated that cause he has all the attributes these guys are meant to like in fighters but for some reason they just cant warm to him lol. Maybe this post will be considered 'race baiting' but its the ****ing truth and the way i see it.

Comment

Which ones don't? Which posters have expressed the opinion that Spence is not good or very good, or that they don't like him? Best I can see most like him but are also warning against getting too carried away. Much like some folk were warning not to get too carried away with Golovkin.

Just goes to prove what I always said - all you fanboys and haters are just different sides of the same coin.
      You made the claim. Show us the posters/posts of these Golovkin fans liking Spence. You're full of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        yeah im a fan of spence. trashed him in the build up to the brook fight cause i was siding with brook and i thought he might be a hypejob but has proven me wrong. Its amusing how the 'sweet science technicians' on here are devout wilder fans but dont like lomachenko. There was nothing really to hate about golovkin but they justified not being a fan on his style lol, oh and 'his fans'.Theres a sizeable group of fans on here who only cheer on fighters due to race, thats the truth of it. I think the rise of lomachenko has pretty much demostrated that cause he has all the attributes these guys are meant to like in fighters but for some reason they just cant warm to him lol. Maybe this post will be considered 'race baiting' but its the ****ing truth and the way i see it.
        You aren't a fan of Spence stop pretending Fake little bitch.

Wilder, Golovkin and Lomachenko are all overrated and have delusional nuthuggers like you as fans. I think Spence will go the same way too.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          You aren't a fan of Spence stop pretending Fake little bitch.

Wilder, Golovkin and Lomachenko are all overrated and have delusional nuthuggers like you as fans. I think Spence will go the same way too.
          didnt shock me to see your name in this thread, spreading your hate filled bull****. I like spence, comes across well, great style and more importantly hes willing to test himself against the best. Going over to the UK to fight brook was a brave move which he didnt really have to do. Ive written numerous positive things about him.

Comment

Race here, Race there bla bla bla...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                You made the claim. Show us the posters/posts of these Golovkin fans liking Spence. You're full of shit.
                Maybe. And maybe you're full of spite and vitriol and have a distorted view of reality. Do your own fuckin legwork, man. I don't care enough about your opinion to waste my time on it.

EDIT: I mean wtf? you actually have DramaShow telling you he likes Spence and you telling him he's lying. Honestly what's the point in even talking to you, man.
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-21-2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Maybe. And maybe you're full of spite and vitriol and have a distorted view of reality. Do your own fuckin legwork, man. I don't care enough about your opinion to waste my time on it.
                  ouch although theres no 'maybe' about it....

Comment

EDIT: I mean wtf? you actually have DramaShow telling you he likes Spence and you telling him he's lying. Honestly what's the point in even talking to you, man.
                    I remember the threads and posts Dramashow made calling Spence an hypejob etc. Dramashow isn't the majority/most of Golovkins fans as you claimed.

You made a claim you can't back up. Don't do it in future if you don't want to be called on it.

Comment

Why does everything have to be about race? Can't we just appreciate a talented fighter?

Comment

Working...
                      X