Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder-Luis Ortiz in Works for March 3 at Barclays Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    No disrespect to Cuban and DR people - love em', but we all know damn well that they have a history of lying about their age because of immigration status...

I'm not knocking them... Ortiz is at probably 49... Rigo is probably 47... Gamboa is probably 45... JS...
    Actually you don't know what you are talking about it. All Cuban stars from the amateurs had their age well documented. They have been competing in international tournaments since their teenager years. Believe me, it is very easy to confirm. Used to be that in DR you could change even names. Not anymore. You are not disrespecting, just not very knowledgeable about this particular subject...
    Last edited by BendOver; 12-26-2017, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      More talk

Wilder won’t fight
      Your such a pos that when you were born from male on male beastiality,your father died from u eating his ass on the way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Your such a pos that when you were born from male on male beastiality,your father died from u eating his ass on the way out.

Comment

• Glad to see this fight finally happen. Kind of a let down things fell apart on the first go round. Honestly, Wilder can pick an choose to fight whoever the hell he wants to fight provided they are willing to step into the ring with him. I have no dog in that fight. If he did indeed have a chance to go to the UK to fight for 3x the money he's getting to fight Ortiz and rejected that because he couldn't get a guaranteed fight with AJ, ewll that's just plain effing stupid on his part, his managerial/promoters part, or basically everyone involved with his brand,...I tend to think it's more the latter these days from what I've seen online and on television. That was a foolish business move on his part that has obviously backfired and guess what?!?!?,.... now he is guaranteed to be out $3milllion for a fight that was ripe for the taking. Now he's going to face Luis Ortiz for a third of the money and probably get less credit and less credibility in getting a fight lined up with AJ. Congratulations team Wilder!! Well played,.NOT!!!! What will really suck for Wilder is if Ortiz slips a sleeper punch passed his already open/non exsistant defense and KO's the Alabama slamma back to Tuscaloosa . Not hating on Wilder, but this is really only his second or third fight against "real" competition so he'd better have his **** together come fight night. Just Sayin

Comment

• This will be a good fight if Ortiz can stay clean that long.

Comment

Working...
            X