Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: Mayweather Looks Like Dog****, Worst Shape I've Seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McGregor: "This guy doesn't even dehydrate to make weight! He's garbage!"

Comment

He looks like dog****,” McGregor told Showtime’s Jim Gray following the weigh-in. “You know that – full of water. He’s not gonna keep my pace; trust me on that. That’s the worst shape I’ve ever seen him.”

lol conor is literally saying Floyd will be weak from not cutting water?... WTF

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        He looks like dog****,” McGregor told Showtime’s Jim Gray following the weigh-in. “You know that – full of water. He’s not gonna keep my pace; trust me on that. That’s the worst shape I’ve ever seen him.”

lol conor is literally saying Floyd will be weak from not cutting water?... WTF
        conor doesn't know what he is saying because he probably didn't eat anything for 2days

Comment

loled@hes over there twiddling his thumbs

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            He didn't look that great.
            In what way?

Comment

Anyone who thinks MMA is a "real fight" is delusional. A real fight is anything goes. I wish a white boy would try to "shoot" on me. His punk ass would get murdered with a hundred downward arching elbows to the spine. Throw a kick at me and I would catch your leg, throw you to the ground and stomp on your head. Clinch me and I would bite your face like a rabid dog. Thats a real fight.

Comment

Gotta hand it to McGregor, he can trash talk with the best of 'em. And you'd make a mint if you could bottle all that confidence he has going into this.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
                  Anyone who thinks MMA is a "real fight" is delusional. A real fight is anything goes. I wish a white boy would try to "shoot" on me. His punk ass would get murdered with a hundred downward arching elbows to the spine. Throw a kick at me and I would catch your leg, throw you to the ground and stomp on your head. Clinch me and I would bite your face like a rabid dog. Thats a real fight.
                  well, you sound really tough what with being angry and all, why dont you go eat some food and go to bed.
                  furthermore, changing what you quote as "white boy" to "black boy" wouldnt sound to nice either so, for the benefit of "nice" people on here of both colours......keep the white and black thing to yourself as it has no place here. thank you for reading and sleep tight. ZZZZZZZ
                  can i get an AMEN from everybody on that?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Gotta hand it to McGregor, he can trash talk with the best of 'em. And you'd make a mint if you could bottle all that confidence he has going into this.
                    That Is the truth. The guys confidence level Is off of the chart.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                      well, you sound really tough what with being angry and all, why dont you go eat some food and go to bed.
                      furthermore, changing what you quote as "white boy" to "black boy" wouldnt sound to nice either so, for the benefit of "nice" people on here of both colours......keep the white and black thing to yourself as it has no place here. thank you for reading and sleep tight. ZZZZZZZ
                      can i get an AMEN from everybody on that?
                      Agreed, color doesn't matter and I don't see how It fits Into the argument In the first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X