Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

misleading thread title......

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Nah, the moral victory for me was when Shane had him doing the electric slide. That's when we all knew he wasn't a punch trade kind of guy and he absolutely has to 110% stick to his game plan. The minute he doesn't ANYBODY can beat him.

Hence the fact that every single time he goes into his defensive shell he literally looks like he is fighting for his life. Literally. Because he 110% has to make sure he doesn't get caught, he won't be able to handle it.

Knowing that, is a moral victory.

#TakeCare
      He's slugged it out before, stood right in-front of guys. Mayweather, is the most versitile fighter in the game, he has no single game plan. As far as his defense goes, it never looks like he's fighting for his life.
      He's been caught clean plenty of times and never retreated

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_
        misleading thread title......
        that was actually the title of the article i sourced it from. so i went with it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
          that was actually the title of the article i sourced it from. so i went with it.

And of course, you probably didnt even read the article.

Tszyu is basically saying it's a pickem fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Fighting_Pride

And of course, you probably didnt even read the article.

Tszyu is basically saying it's a pickem fight.
            i admit i just read a small part, the interview was kinda lengthy. what's tszyu up to this days? he once said he'd fight mayweather or pacquiao.

Comment

Who cares,plus you posted a misleading title...

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Who cares,plus you posted a misleading title...
                Tell em larryx!

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Eller B View Post
                  That now makes 3 pro fighter who pick Manny to win..........versus the hundreds of pro fighter, trainers and insiders who pick Floyd lol. We'll work harder to get this fight done once Floyd dances on Chino and Manny KO's Bradley. The fans want it, I'll try and convince Floyd to get over his personal issues and focus on the business potential this fight would bring.
                  Who cares What pro fighters or boxing analysts say. They're the 2 biggest names in boxing let's just make the fight happen damn. I know money is the main thing involved but floyd better b grateful this isn't the 90s when the welterweight division was a actual welterweight division. He would of been picking up the crums from Trinidad and Quartey, and Oscar. Oh wait he did pick up Oscars crums when he gave birth to him in 2007 lol

Comment

I'm not a floydspastic, so I'm not a fan of fantasy wins. Fight doesn't have to happen according to floydspastics. Floyd wins.

As opposed to Bradley beats Pac in the rematch, or Khan KOs Collazo... These are legit predictions. They are fighting, we'll know the result in a few weeks, days...

So nah. I'm not into fantasy fights. Only spastics are into that bs.

If anything, I'd believe what Floyd thinks. Pac wins. hehe...

Comment

tszyu dont know sht bout baxin.

Comment

Working...
                      X