Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much longer can Rios relay on his POWER to get kats out???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he fights Mathysse, he'll never be the same after.

Lucas would take a big chunk of Rios's shelf life.

Comment

I think people are sucking Lucas peewee just a bit hard right now. it would be an awesome scrap with neither guy giving ground. Matty is better from outside, Rios on the inside. it would be a war like Saturday. I'd slightly favor Lucas because i think he has more power but would not count out Rios the way some are because he's a nutty as mofo.
      Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 10-15-2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I have so why does that matter?

Umm I brought up the Acosta AND Abril fight to backup my point that a boxer would beat Rios. A pure boxer who's not undersized.
        Stop hating

This was a real fight, unlike Abril who made himself famous by holding the champ, lol come to think of it he's not even famous...major fail.

Comment

His health is going to abandon him at some point, the kid just keeps receiving brutal shots all the time. There's a limit on how much the body can take.

He's always going to have an iron chin but I do see him sometime being KOd like Margarito vs Mosley (Before that fight he hadn't been KOd)

Comment

Depend on his opponent. If a technician like JMM, he could be for a long night.

Comment

rios is NOT a legitimate threat to any division.........he will never be pfp of a division. he will never clean out a division........what he is is a very entertaining fighter. nothing more nothing less. against the wrong style he struggles or gets beaten.

he's just 1 of those fighters you watch for big entertainment.

Comment

i wouldnt say rios has massive power, he just knows how to break you down.

Comment

You never know... He might never be the same after this last fight

That goes for both men

Comment

Rios didnt even take alot of punishment in the alvardo fight he rolls with most the punches and doesnt eat them flush like most like to make it out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      rios is NOT a legitimate threat to any division.........he will never be pfp of a division. he will never clean out a division........what he is is a very entertaining fighter. nothing more nothing less. against the wrong style he struggles or gets beaten.

he's just 1 of those fighters you watch for big entertainment.
                      how many divisions did Floyd clean out?

none.

Comment

Working...
                      X