Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Denies Foot Injury, Rejects Peterson Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foot no foot. You better get a fight fast before you fall even further into obscurity.

Side note.... Its killing boxing that these ego maniac promoters won't make the fights that matter but instead force feed us inhouse mismatched crapfest. SHAME TR AND GBP both freaking useless.

Comment

Kudos to Win Sadly for not playing Arums little greed game fighting re-hashed dingleberries from the Top Wank cesspool....but after the loss to Pacquiao he should be looking for a good comeback fight like LaRoid Cheaterson. This ridongulous stance acting like he really feels he beat Manny is only turning people further against him, and rightfully so.

Comment

his 30 mins of fame is over..........LOL what sexy back does this sob is talking about?

Comment

The Article in the Sun i just read lets me know Bradley really wanted to fight Guerrero and is pissed at Arum for not being able to work with Golden Boy to make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            The Article in the Sun i just read lets me know Bradley really wanted to fight Guerrero and is pissed at Arum for not being able to work with Golden Boy to make it happen.
            It doesn't work one way only. Shaefer refuses to work with Arum as well.

Comment

mike jones lol

Comment

Pacquiao is the worst thing that ever happened to Bradley. He got stripped making moves to get the mega-fight, avoiding a fight with Khan in the process and being labeled a duck by many. Then, he fights Pacquiao, "wins", and his stock drops even lower with an alarming amount of fans.

The dude needs to take a note from the fighters of old and just fight. Fight often. Just stay active. Fight anyone rather than "waiting". "Waiting" kills good public opinion and in the end, many times, careers. Look at G. Jones, Haye, Boystov, Gamboa, Guzman, Pavlik, just to name a few. Sitting on the shelf does not help your career. It hurts it. Plain and simple.

Comment

I envision Bradley and Arum having a fallout in a few months. At least Bradley doesn't accept everything Arum puts in front of him like.....

The Peterson fight was BS and you should expect better efforts from your promoter to make the best fights possible for you. Provodnikov and Peterson isn't exploring the best options for your fighter. No reason why Arum and Schaefer can't act like grown men and set aside their differences to look out for the best interests of their fighters and the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
                    It doesn't work one way only. Shaefer refuses to work with Arum as well.
                    u right subhuman. arum needs to reach out to Berto who is not contractually tied to any promoter and make the fight for bradley. hbo would gladly buy that fight. i believe it is arum who holds back the fights from being made.

Comment

I think gbp fighters and tr fighters should get together and make the promotions work together. Its unfair to us the fans and them the athlets. All these good fights were never gonna see. Rios vs ortiz. Pacman vs money. Mares donaire. Bradley vs maidana the list is endless

Comment

Working...
                      X