Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Vitali and Old Lewis vs Tyson's resume.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Razer Ruddock that fought Mike Tyson would have been knocked the **** out by the Old fat Lewis that fought Vitali. I think your love of Mike Tyson has rose tinted your glasses as well about the flabby larry holmes that Tyson beat. Holyfield was never a knockout artist, so Larry took him the distance so ****ing what? Kelly Pavlik went the distance against bernard hopkins too.. lol . Going the distance don't mean anything. ALSO you're out of your mind if you think that was a prime Holyfield.

Comment

Originally posted by bergin View Post
      The Razer Ruddock that fought Mike Tyson would have been knocked the **** out by the Old fat Lewis that fought Vitali. I think your love of Mike Tyson has rose tinted your glasses as well about the flabby larry holmes that Tyson beat. Holyfield was never a knockout artist, so Larry took him the distance so ****ing what? Kelly Pavlik went the distance against bernard hopkins too.. lol . Going the distance don't mean anything. ALSO you're out of your mind if you think that was a prime Holyfield.
      And the Vitali that Lennox Lewis fought would have been knocked the f**k out by the Mike Tyson that Ruddock fought. Holyfield wasn't a ko artist but he was a boxer and very good one, probably the best of this generation. He should have won by a blow out if Holmes was truly shot. When was Holyfields prime if it wasn't around the time he fought Holmes, he didn't have a heart problem as bad as it was later on, he wasn't also involved in the wars with Bowe. I would say that was his prime in his heavyweight career around the period when he beat Foreman etc. I do rate Tyson and he is my favourite boxer, but i will admit he is not the greatest and Ali, Prime Holmes, Foreman, Liston, Louis, Johnson and maybe Frazier would have beaten him even in his prime. Evander Holyfield is most hated fighter, but yet I say he's one of the greatest ever. Your argument for me being bias is invalid. I do rate Lennox and he to is one of my favourites, i don't think he was as good as Mike in his prime tho, but still really good. BUT i'm not gonna take a d1ckhead like you taking shots at mike and not getting any back at Lewis.

Comment

Working...
      X