X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Drogba View Post
    Australia would beat USA
    I would have to respectfully disagree with you here. I think we could handle Australia in a very boring game.

Comment

• Most American's I speak to seem to think that they're a world class team. A few of them predicting USA to go far in the World Cup, like semi-final far. As well as comparing Donovan to World class strikers.

Then they seem to think that America will become a superpower, hanging with the likes of Spain, Brazil, Italy etc..

Comment

• Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
        I would have to respectfully disagree with you here. I think we could handle Australia in a very boring game.
        Handle???

I would be ashamed if Australia didn't put 3 past your mediocre joke of a defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
          Most American's I speak to seem to think that they're a world class team. A few of them predicting USA to go far in the World Cup, like semi-final far. As well as comparing Donovan to World class strikers.

Then they seem to think that America will become a superpower, hanging with the likes of Spain, Brazil, Italy etc..
          America couldn't hang with Kenya

Comment

• I reckon Ghana would give USA a good game, possibly beat them.

Comment

• Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
              Are you ****ing kidding me? He has been terrible the entire tournament and probably cost us half of the goals we conceded this tournament. He hasn't been at the top of his game for the US in almost a year. I would go far as to say that he has been the best player for the other teams this tournament, all he has done is give balls away. yeah he scored the goal that got us into the next round but it doesn't mask that he played like **** for 95% of that game.
              Eh did I mention that Clint was our best player today or through this tournament? He’s been terrible in the D, his positioning is to **** as his passing. And that **** against Brazil wasn’t needed.

I realize this current squad isn’t good and Bobs partly to blame, no fight, no spirit, no discipline, no go.

Donovan & Onyewu have done good though.

But Clint is still my messiah; he put us into the Semi’s of this irrelevant comp.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Drogba View Post
                Handle???

I would be ashamed if Australia didn't put 3 past your mediocre joke of a defense.
                Australia have 7 goals in 6 qualifying matches against Qatar, Iraq and China, no, they wouldn't put 3 against US

Comment

• Originally posted by Liaison View Post
                  Eh did I mention that Clint was our best player today or through this tournament? He’s been terrible in the D, his positioning is to **** as his passing. And that **** against Brazil wasn’t needed.

I realize this current squad isn’t good and Bobs partly to blame, no fight, no spirit, no discipline, no go.

Donovan & Onyewu have done good though.

But Clint is still my messiah; he put us into the Semi’s of this irrelevant comp.
                  No, he was not our best player today or at all during this tournament, Feilhaber has been our best coming off the bench. Nobody passes better and controls the ball better than Feilhaber, Adu and Torres. It still boggles my mind why Bradley doesn't see this.
                  Last edited by USA4LIFE; 06-21-2009, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• essien plays for ghana so why not

Comment

• I am happy for you yanks. The refs have been right ****s to you in the previous 2 matches with those bull**** red cards.

Italy got exposed today as one of the most overrated teams ever, England would tear those ageing ****ers apart.

Comment

Working...
                      X