Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klits have PROVED they are scared of the Hayemeaker!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casual View Post
    It's still 2 months plus Wladimar would be in good shape due to him training for Chisora.

Chisora will get destroyed and Wlad won't have a mark on him either.

Wlad wants to stay busy and be more than ready for Haye, he isn't the type to sit around.

Can't see what all the fuss is all about.
    If Wlad gets a cut the fights off. I can see where there coming from but i can see how Wlad wants a fight before july.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Cotto and Margarito fought tune ups in April and then fought each other in July if I remember right.
      They didn't sign a contract and didn't have the date and venue already figured out.

Bob arum had said he wanted them to fight later on assuming they both win, but that's a totally different scenario being they were both promoted by the bob father.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Didn't Wlad just get injured by doing a sit up? lol @ assuming he'll be 100% healthy during training camp, during the Chisora fight, after the Chisora fight, during the Haye training camp.

Like I said way too risky when the biggest fight in nearly a decade is less than 2 months away.
        It sounds a little baffling but in some ways it's understandable. Wladimar wants a tune-up to get him mentally prepared for the biggest fight of his career.

Maybe Wladimar bashing up Chisora also brings more to the table in terms of PPV buys etc as most casual UK boxing fans have never even seen Wladimar fight...

I think it could be a tactical move.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Cotto and Margarito fought tune ups in April and then fought each other in July if I remember right.
          Cotto and Margarito share the same promoter who holds the same risk. Apples and oranges. Not to mention the situations are totally different.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            Makes no sense at all.

I don't like to make accusations, but it seems to me like a way out.

Maybe Klitschko is just that confident, I don't know.
            I could see him being that confident but not that stupid. Isn't he coming off an injury? WTF??? This is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
              Not really. Wlad wanted to fight Chissy as a stay busy fight. July 2nd was the schduled date but Haye doesn't want Wladimar fighting Chissy before they're fight takes place. Sounds all abit shadey to me.

Haye will fight another bum, which is no surprise.
              Would be cool to see Haye at least against a top 10 contender like Thompson.

Valuev was a bum who lost to Chagaev and a 47 years old Holyfield.
              Haye won a paper title by MD.lol

2009 Barrett, Audley and 2010 Ruiz= D fighters.

Honnestly, Haye's HW run is a complete joke.I understand why he pulled ou twice and wants to cash out.
              At least he brings some excitement and fresh blood...
              But I don't know why some fans (maybe brits?) back this clown and his D defense to beat the Ukranian mammoth.

Haye isn't stupid and altough fans talk about Wlad's chin, he deeply knows his chin can't take Wlad's punches.
              Haye looks fragile and only a lucky punches could give him the victory.

Comment

one star, for shame, naps.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Why would they negotiate all of this time and then throw in a fight 1.5 months before it? Think about it.
                  Because Chisora is all hype (as a HW contender at least) and Haye is a paper champ and he can beat both in the same night.

If Chisora upsets Wlad with a "lucky" punch, Haye will cry of happiness and thank god ...

Comment

I have said it before and would say it again, Haye isnt fighting a Kits next and none of the klits are fighting Haye next, Both would use out their next fights to get out of contracts that they signed with sauerland and RTL respectively, Then they would meet later in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Because Chisora is all hype (as a HW contender at least) and Haye is a paper champ and he can beat both in the same night.

If Chisora upsets Wlad with a "lucky" punch, Haye will cry of happiness and thank god ...
                      That's irrelevant. Why did Wlad just pull out? Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                      X