Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New] Roach on why No Mosley fight for Pac, "Too Good a Fighter" "Not Enough Money"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's no different from him fighting clottey and margarito and hell, oscar and ricky--let's be honest---manny fights guys coming off of long layoffs, losses, terrible looking wins, like margarito and oscar----hatton beat paulie malanaggi who you people call a bum, and struggled with lazscano before that---de la hoya lost to floyd, struggled with forbes---margarito loses soundly to shane, gets suspended for almost 2 years, comes back and fights at 154 against some guy and he looks terrible, so manny fights him of course---and let's not forget david diaz-lol--i'll give manny the cotto win even though he should have let cotto fight at 147---and cotto looked terrible against clottey also--barely won that fight--

whereas shane, jmm, hatton, oscar, and baldomir were coming off tko and ko wins before fighting floyd---i have posted this many times before---floyd comes out of an around 2 year layoff to fight a guy coming off of 2 impressive stoppages and arguably a win over pacquiao in 08----shane had a long layoff before fighting floyd, but so what--floyd had 8 months off also--floyd was expecting to fight another opponent just like shane was--floyd was in training for manny--a southpaw--so that long layoff excuse is nonsense--now manny has shane in his radar after shane lost one sidedly to floyd and drew with mora--what does that tell you people about floyd and manny? floyd is fighting winners, whereas manny is fighting leftovers and losers and terrible winners---it's been obvious for a while--wake up people-lol--
    Last edited by pbftxrs316; 12-01-2010, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
      Nope. Just old. Now he's pretty much shot. Before fighting Mayweather he was coming off the best win of his career. Now he's coming off of a complete domination at the hands of Mayweather and a lackluster draw to Sergio Mora.

Yep. So?

Yep and he's even closer now

Nope and neither was Mayweather. That didn't keep you *****es from crying about Mayweather not responding to Mosley's challenge after the JMM fight.

I've said it many times. They avoided Mosley because he looked like Superman against Margarito. Now that he looks beatable, they're all over it.

Owned like the puto you are.

Go suck down a Corona Johnny Dingbat.
      So Mosley was old, out of his prime, closer to 40 than 30, had been out of the ring for a year, was ducked by Manny and was a credible victory for Floyd,

but when it comes to Manny fighting him, Shane is old, out of is prime, closer to 40 than 30, has two fights in the last year,

but isn't a credible opponent for Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
        So Mosley was old, out of his prime, closer to 40 than 30, had been out of the ring for a year, was ducked by Manny and was a credible victory for Floyd,

Hmmm, I'm trying to think of who was the top welterweight at that time.

...Oh yeah it was Mosley. And yes it was a credible win. Remember when you ****s said Floyd was ducking him? ...

but when it comes to Manny fighting him, Shane is old, out of is prime, closer to 40 than 30, has two fights in the last year,

but isn't a credible opponent for Manny.
        Feel free to translate this so your puto ass will understand. Those two fights you're referring to were a complete domination by Floyd Mayweather and a lackluster draw to... wait for it... Sergio Mora! If you think that qualifies you as a credible opponent, then you're dumber than I thought.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm pretty certain you're as dumb as I think you are.

Pendejo

Comment

Hmmm, I'm trying to think of who was the top welterweight at that time.

...Oh yeah it was Mosley. And yes it was a credible win. Remember when you ****s said Floyd was ducking him? ...

Feel free to translate this so your puto ass will understand. Those two fights you're referring to were a complete domination by Floyd Mayweather and a lackluster draw to... wait for it... Sergio Mora! If you think that qualifies you as a credible opponent, then you're dumber than I thought.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm pretty certain you're as dumb as I think you are.

Pendejo

Top welterweight? Based on what?

Shane>Margarito>Cotto>Shane.

Yea, I remember when we all said Floyd was ducking Shane just I remember all Floyd stans claiming Manny was ducking Shane.

lol @ dominating a 38 year old fighter. Is that supposed to be some kind of accomplishment?

Joe Calzaghe dominated Roy Jones right?

You can cheese up and get excited saying Mosley KOd Margarito, but a large majority of Floyd stans said Margarito was a bum anyways. So if Margarito was such a bum, why would Shane stopping him be impressive?

Manny is known as a better fighter, with a better legacy and you guys are hurting on the inside.

I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
            it's no different from him fighting clottey and margarito and hell, oscar and ricky--let's be honest---manny fights guys coming off of long layoffs, losses, terrible looking wins, like margarito and oscar----hatton beat paulie malanaggi who you people call a bum, and struggled with lazscano before that---de la hoya lost to floyd, struggled with forbes---margarito loses soundly to shane, gets suspended for almost 2 years, comes back and fights at 154 against some guy and he looks terrible, so manny fights him of course---and let's not forget david diaz-lol--i'll give manny the cotto win even though he should have let cotto fight at 147---and cotto looked terrible against clottey also--barely won that fight--

whereas shane, jmm, hatton, oscar, and baldomir were coming off tko and ko wins before fighting floyd---i have posted this many times before---floyd comes out of an around 2 year layoff to fight a guy coming off of 2 impressive stoppages and arguably a win over pacquiao in 08----shane had a long layoff before fighting floyd, but so what--floyd had 8 months off also--floyd was expecting to fight another opponent just like shane was--floyd was in training for manny--a southpaw--so that long layoff excuse is nonsense--now manny has shane in his radar after shane lost one sidedly to floyd and drew with mora--what does that tell you people about floyd and manny? floyd is fighting winners, whereas manny is fighting leftovers and losers and terrible winners---it's been obvious for a while--wake up people-lol--
            You make too much sense. I see why you have red k.

Comment

• mosley WAS a great fighter. not so much anymore. he's around 39? that's old bones in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post

Top welterweight? Based on what?

Shane>Margarito>Cotto>Shane.

Um, Ring Magazine? The same RING that has your Pacquiao ranked number 1 p4p. Even without the RING ranking, Shane beat the man that beat the man.

Go ahead and tell me who the number 1 welterweight was in your opinion so I can laugh at your puto ass some more.

Yea, I remember when we all said Floyd was ducking Shane just I remember all Floyd stans claiming Manny was ducking Shane.
                Manny did duck Shane. Check the OP.

lol @ dominating a 38 year old fighter. Is that supposed to be some kind of accomplishment?
                Is beating the number one ranked welterweight an accomplishment? Um, yeah?

How about you ask yourself this same question when Pac beats Shane

Joe Calzaghe dominated Roy Jones right?
                Yeah? I don't understand what this has to do with anything. Joe was 36 and Roy was 39.

Since you decided to compare that version of Roy to Shane. Was Roy coming off of the best win of his career? NO. He was coming off a win against a 170lb Felix Trinidad

You can cheese up and get excited saying Mosley KOd Margarito, but a large majority of Floyd stans said Margarito was a bum anyways. So if Margarito was such a bum, why would Shane stopping him be impressive?
                because the only thing that pendejo had going for him was his chin and yes it was pretty impressive to see him get KTFO.

Manny is known as a better fighter, with a better legacy and you guys are hurting on the inside.

I love it.
                You're too easy. Keep these posts coming so I can keep destroying them. Your fucked up Mexican logic is no good here puto. Comprende?

Comment

• Gordon... just stop. The only fight people can say as to why Shane was credible for Floyd was the Margarito fight, which cannot be taken as a legit win. The last thing on his mind was Mosley, knowingly or not he just got busted CHEATING and the only on his mind was "Is my career over." If your head isn't right, you aren't going to be winning any fight no matter the opponent. Secondly and something that has much more weight is the fact that prior to the Marg win, Shane BARELY took out Mayorga who is total garbage, and he struggled life and death with Vargas both guys got KO'd over 5 years ago vs DLH and Tito.

Mosleys last "great fight" was the Cotto fight and after that he simply got old its obvious. Floyd gets more credit for beating Shane than Manny will, absolutely, but it isn't like he beat Shane in his prime. To be fair it wasn't Floyds fault either, we all know Shane cannot beat a boxer and its the reason he ducked Floyd both times they came to Shane offering a fight. But lets be real, Shane has no shot of beating Manny, and the reason this fight is being made is for Manny to be able to say "I was the only guy to KO Shane Mosley" and nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    Gordon... just stop. The only fight people can say as to why Shane was credible for Floyd was the Margarito fight, which cannot be taken as a legit win. The last thing on his mind was Mosley, knowingly or not he just got busted CHEATING and the only on his mind was "Is my career over." If your head isn't right, you aren't going to be winning any fight no matter the opponent. Secondly and something that has much more weight is the fact that prior to the Marg win, Shane BARELY took out Mayorga who is total garbage, and he struggled life and death with Vargas both guys got KO'd over 5 years ago vs DLH and Tito.

Mosleys last "great fight" was the Cotto fight and after that he simply got old its obvious. Floyd gets more credit for beating Shane than Manny will, absolutely, but it isn't like he beat Shane in his prime. To be fair it wasn't Floyds fault either, we all know Shane cannot beat a boxer and its the reason he ducked Floyd both times they came to Shane offering a fight. But lets be real, Shane has no shot of beating Manny, and the reason this fight is being made is for Manny to be able to say "I was the only guy to KO Shane Mosley" and nothing more.
                    Hold your horses bud. I never claimed Shane was in his prime, but at that point in time Shane Mosley was considered the best welterweight in the world.

Outside of Pacquiao, Mosley was the best option for Mayweather. The pound for pound rankings were 1. Pac, 2. May, 3. Shane

Margarito could have cheated and still lost to Mosley. That was just a perfect example of styles make fights.

Margarito NEVER mounted an offense because Shane clinched him everytime he tried to. That is all. Not being able to use his workrate plus his shitty defense is what cost him the fight.

You can't say Mosley was old (as you claimed he got after Cotto )and then turn around and make excuses for Margarito getting his ass kicked because of a perfectly thought out gameplan.

Margarito lost that fight because he didn't (he never) has a gameplan and Shane did. If Cotto knew how to clinch like Shane he could have won an easy decision. Instead he folded to the pressure and covered up in his ever so lazy shoulder roll (Idk wtf it is tbh)..

Put it however you want, but at the end of the day the Welterweight division was Shane Mosley followed by everyone else. Not to mention Mosley was ranked number 3 p4p at the time. It wasn't an amazing win, but it was a good one for Mayweather.

Btw this whole thing started because Johnny Dingbat was trying to use f'd up logic and say Pacquiao is fighting the same version or a better version (since he added that Pac's fighting a busier Mosley with his last two sorry ass fights) that Floyd fought.

So, you stop it.
                    Last edited by Gordon Gekko; 12-02-2010, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Hold your horses bud. I never claimed Shane was in his prime, but at that point in time Shane Mosley was considered the best welterweight in the world.

Outside of Pacquiao, Mosley was the best option for Mayweather. The pound for pound rankings were 1. Pac, 2. May, 3. Shane

Margarito could have cheated and still lost to Mosley. That was just a perfect example of styles make fights.

Margarito NEVER mounted an offense because Shane clinched him everytime he tried to. That is all. Not being able to use his workrate plus his shitty defense is what cost him the fight.

You can't say Mosley was old (as you claimed he got after Cotto )and then turn around and make excuses for Margarito getting his ass kicked because of a perfectly thought out gameplan.

Margarito lost that fight because he didn't (he never) has a gameplan and Shane did. If Cotto knew how to clinch like Shane he could have won an easy decision. Instead he folded to the pressure and covered up in his ever so lazy shoulder roll (Idk wtf it is tbh)..

Put it however you want, but at the end of the day the Welterweight division was Shane Mosley followed by everyone else. Not to mention Mosley was ranked number 3 p4p at the time. It wasn't an amazing win, but it was a good one for Mayweather.

Btw this whole thing started because Johnny Dingbat was trying to use f'd up logic and say Pacquiao is fighting the same version or a better version (since he added that Pac's fighting a busier Mosley with his last two sorry ass fights) that Floyd fought.

So, you stop it.
                      Why is a Cotto/Marg talk even in this thread for? Also, saying Mosley had the right gameplan still doesn't mean ****. Margarito got caught cheating for an offense that cost the last man his career, you don't think this was going to affect Marg? Mosley as I stated hasn't been the same in 3+ years just based off of his performances, he had one good fight in his last 6 counting Mayweather/Mora. The fact is he was **** and as you stated styles make fights and given that Mosley lost to Winky and Vernon both twice and Cotto. Each loss was because he got outboxed plain and simple, how it wasn't an EXPECTATION to him to lose to the best boxer in this era is idiotic to me.

Also, just because Ring magazine had him ranked up high doesn't mean **** either, they are owned by Golden Boy you dumbass of course they are going to have a GBP fighter ranked high. Cotto was and still is a better fighter than Shane with the dates you are talking about as was Clottey, also as I stated him being ranked that high was a fluke anyway, he beat up a guy whose head was not in the fight. So again, just stop your argument has no substance because the fact is Mosley has been **** for years. You are saying he isn't because he had ONE good fight, against once again a fighter whose mind was on his career, not Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                      X