Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cotto wins, is he PICKING ON SMALL FIGHTERS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    I swear I don't know is a worse poser between Jiddu Dali, Horus, Mr. President, Pacdbest, and Klitschko2009. They have an epic battle going
    let me get this correct...Marquez is too fat to fight Mayweather @ 144lbs but isnt too fat to fight Pac@ 140lbs???

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      so then Manny beat Oscar because of skills alone. On that merit, it was much more impressive than Floyd's win, agree?
      Yes, Oscar at his age was too slow and couldnt handle Manny's foot speed, movement, and handspeed. When I said weight dont win fights, I was referring to a buy being more in weight not less in weight which was Oscar's case, he appeared weakened.

Comment

Nope, Manny has fought 2 former WW's one at 140 and one at 140. In terms of height Cotto is 5'7 Hatton is 5'7 and De La Joya is 5'10 1/2.

In those terms Cotto wouldnt be the biggest man he has faced.

Question is has Manny fought a welterweight in his prime or as good as Cotto? the answer is no.

As for Cotto, he doesnt pick on small fighters as every welterweight he has faced so far is his height or bigger.

Marquez is as big as Mayweather so it shouldnt have been a "pelea dispareja" BUT Mayweather didnt make 144 as he should have so he def. had the advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
          let me get this correct...Marquez is too fat to fight Mayweather @ 144lbs but isnt too fat to fight Pac@ 140lbs???
          Dont expect an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
            Mayweather didn't fight Marquez at 144. He was 146, and possibly 160 on fight night.

At 140, Manny KO's Marquez.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
              Yes, Oscar at his age was too slow and couldnt handle Manny's foot speed, movement, and handspeed. When I said weight dont win fights, I was referring to a buy being more in weight not less in weight which was Oscar's case, he appeared weakened.
              sounds like a bunch of excuses to me. oh but weight, floyd fans never make excuses

Comment

so then Manny beat Oscar because of skills alone. On that merit, it was much more impressive than Floyd's win, agree?
                this can be debated all day....who gives a ****...

Beating Oscar for a 154 title at his weight at that time > dropping Oscar to 146lbs to fight for no title

which one is more meaningful?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Because he won doesn't mean he looked great doing it. Casa was a shell of the fighter he use to be and shouldn't even have been a titlist after the Santa Cruz fight. As much as I like Diaz, he's a soft punching lightweight who should have been tailor made for a fighter like Marquez if he was still in top form.
                  I thought Marquez looked great against Diaz. Diaz didnt land anything after round 3 and was confused. Nobody looks good against Casamayor, he's a counter puncher just like Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    Mayweather didn't fight Marquez at 144. He was 146, and possibly 160 on fight night.

At 140, Manny KO's Marquez.
                    Of course

so why do people want to see JMM-Pac 3?

Comment

sounds like a bunch of excuses to me. oh but weight, floyd fans never make excuses
                      So youre saying Manny beat a perfectly healthy Oscar?

Comment

Working...
                      X