No announcement yet.

What are some good snack foods?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some good snack foods?

Personally I go with beef jerky or fruit. What are some other good options, preferably snacks you can take with you on the go?

plain popcorn, next to no calories for the weigh-ins yet it will fill your stomach

Comment

On the go? I get these prepared liquid diet mixtures in Japan, easy to carry, every combini has them, or just a piece of fruit
      & hunk of cheese..

Comment

Trail mix is great. I use it on fishing trips. I get mine at a bulk food store or you can buy each ingredient seperately and make your own.

Comment

Beef jerky is good, but I make my own, too much crap in the store bought stuff. Dried fruit, or fresh fruit, dark chocolate, nuts, seeds. I like dried coconut and dried figs or apricots, almonds.

Comment

Fruit, dried fruit or trail mix.

Lately I've been chomping on pomegranates all the time.

Comment

I eat every day fruit in school cantine.

Comment

Another pair of decent snacks - sugar free jello and rice cakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  plain popcorn, next to no calories for the weigh-ins yet it will fill your stomach
                  I have an air pop machine, works great for my oldest when he cuts weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    On the go? I get these prepared liquid diet mixtures in Japan, easy to carry, every combini has them, or just a piece of fruit
                    & hunk of cheese..
                    Japans a pretty healthy society arent they z?

Comment

Working...
                    X