Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

While my guitar gently weeps...George Harrison(Beatles)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I could be wrong, but from the stuff I read about Patti Harrison, she basically tried to use Clapton to make Harrison jealous, but it didn't work as George didn't care about her anymore and Clapton ended up falling in love with her.

That being said, Patti Harrison must have been a demon in the sack with all those love songs written about her. Something, Layla, Wonderful Tonight, and I'm sure there are others.
    Yeah, but Clapton was mad disrespectful and open about it. Maybe it's just me, and I'm not saying im as good a person as George but it would have pissed me off.

Comment

I could be wrong, but from the stuff I read about Patti Harrison, she basically tried to use Clapton to make Harrison jealous, but it didn't work as George didn't care about her anymore and Clapton ended up falling in love with her.

That being said, Patti Harrison must have been a demon in the sack with all those love songs written about her. Something, Layla, Wonderful Tonight, and I'm sure there are others.
      Good for George. Shouldn't bother with any woman who plays games like that.

Comment

I've always liked the live versions of "while my guitar" more.

It's been covered many times too, Prince and Peter Frampton really rip on that solo.

The White Album was great and it's in my top 3, I like Revolver and Sgt. Peppers just a little more though.
        What, no Abbey Road or Rubber Soul? And nice pic of Nicholas Cage from The Boy in Blue.

Comment

The old school viral video remains one of the most epic jams of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            What, no Abbey Road or Rubber Soul? And nice pic of Nicholas Cage from The Boy in Blue.
            Great post.

I ****ing hate nic cage Coppola.
            He isn't a great actor like me..
            why does he smash ugly Asian hoe's

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Jhonny & I thank you for this vid di ya.
              Most excellent.

Comment

... the only original score (sound) on the YouTube...

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Shima= island
                  Bukuro= bag or sack

Typical okinawan family name.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... the only original score (sound) on the YouTube...

Excellent!! Para su esposa! While my guitar gently weeps.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

I love them all. Abbey Road and Help were actually my favorites for a while, but I got into the other albums later. The one album I didn't like as much was Let It Be, but the band was pretty much done at that point. Still worth having in anyone's collection though.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I just blew a magun load in my woman, while my air guitar gently weeps.

Btw...Willy knows me...id never divulge our private talks. Ask beer, & others.

Led is my Pinoy homie. He was my boy since I first joined this site back in 2010.

B.utler is my Pinoy boy toy, he sucks the black right off the bbc.

Comment

Working...
                      X