Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward Won't Play Up USA vs. Russia Angle for Sake of Promotion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
    No. Vlady nuts, no I'm not. I, just love my country.
    The country you love was built by real men, and not little twerps like you who insult people over the internet and who are tough with their keyboards. A history lesson would do you good. Go back to salivating over Ward's nuts now. Off you go.

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
      Well i am happilly married man to beautiful asian lady and have kids
      Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
      my wife is very beautiful with beyonce back side, half japanese and thai.

BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

I wouldn't either Ward gonna find out that lots of people here stateside support Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
          Nothing wrong with rooting for your fighter, but the whole west against Russia thing that's got so trendy ain't good for anyone. It's the way the powers that be keep everyone down. Disagree with them, don't do as your told and you'll be an "enemy sympathiser. I just hope it's a good fight, I don't think the last one ever really caught fire.
          I hope for A Fun Fight too!

Comment

He should have used that angle to promote the fight, it would have exposed how a lot of Americans would rather cheer for a foreigner than for a black man born in their own country.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              He should have used that angle to promote the fight, it would have exposed how a lot of Americans would rather cheer for a foreigner than for a black man born in their own country.
              Yeah but would you root for Joe Smith Jr against Adonis Stevenson?

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post

BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  Yeah but would you root for Joe Smith Jr against Adonis Stevenson?
                  Of course. Joe Smith Jr seems like a good, hard working American.

Stevenson, while talented, was a pimp who exploited young girls.

Comment

That is why Ward isn't a big star. He is #1 p4p and most Americans don't even know who he is. Damn, his entire career would have been much bigger if he acted like it was some patriotic thing. Kessler, Froch, Abraham, Bika, Miranda, and of course Kov.

Ward just doesn't care, he doesn't want the limelight, he just wants to go out and compete against the best. Which is fine, it just means he is grossly underpaid and he really doesn't have any right to complain about it. As for Kov, he does want the limelight; he's out talking to the media constantly telling them what they want to hear. If he is asked about the fight he will claim he won and got cheated. Or he will say he overtrained or had a headache or some other b.s. Whatever, I don't care, but everyone would rather watch a boxing match where they believe both fighters literally want to kill the other one. I'm content watching the best fight the best. This is the best fight in years, and it won't make near the money as Canelo-Golovkin. This is a better fight (how can you beat #1 p4p vs. #2 p4p?!?) but Canelo and Golovkin play the media and that is what makes money in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Where has all the support been for Native American boxers? What, are they not "brown skinned" enough?

Comment

Working...
                      X