Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cherry picker floyd jnr got shocked I crush lennox but floyd got knocked out by omar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a huge concussion but go find that guy lennox.

Comment

Originally posted by Hailow View Post
      You guys are ****ing pedofiles. I almost died living with people like you because I have education I could give it to those ****ing liars. Where I box and I used ufc so you know guys are strong.
      Strong with empty heads, they everywhere kid.

Comment

Comment

wtf?

I did not want to ask b4 cause I thought I was going mad.

Comment

Mitch Green rolling with the Latin Kings. Whole lot of chicken wings.

BBQ crocodiles chilling with Tupac and shit. I said, hippopotmatus knuckles, why that broccoli face Zab Judah eat the calm chowder?

That vato replied, rectangle porcupines make the best coffee tables!

Started laughing about the asbestos on the corner of Michael Carbajal's ninja turtle bike.

MOUF.

Witcha Larry Holmes toastmaster deluxe GI Joe lunchbox head lookin ass.

Frisbee nuts.

Comment

I'm a blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Mitch Green rolling with the Latin Kings. Whole lot of chicken wings.

BBQ crocodiles chilling with Tupac and shit. I said, hippopotmatus knuckles, why that broccoli face Zab Judah eat the calm chowder?

That vato replied, rectangle porcupines make the best coffee tables!

Started laughing about the asbestos on the corner of Michael Carbajal's ninja turtle bike.

MOUF.

Witcha Larry Holmes toastmaster deluxe GI Joe lunchbox head lookin ass.

Frisbee nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  C'mon Chewbacca teef.

I clearly stated that Evander Holyfield's galactic celery was superior to Darnell Ding-A-Ling Man Wilson's orbital sockets.

And yet you still mock my spaghetti?

I thought we were friends, MacGyver.

The ramifications of your oblong jellyfish wont be forgotten as long as Javale McGee rides a tricycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    C'mon Chewbacca teef.

I clearly stated that Evander Holyfield's galactic celery was superior to Darnell Ding-A-Ling Man Wilson's orbital sockets.

And yet you still mock my spaghetti?

I thought we were friends, MacGyver.

The ramifications of your oblong jellyfish wont be forgotten as long as Javale McGee rides a tricycle.
                    Holyfields Galactic celery

Comment

Working...
                    X