Martin Murray vs Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Murray vs Anthony Joshua

Who wins this?

Murray lasted 11 rounds against GGG and he hits harder than heavyweights so obviously he will be able to take Joshua's shots pretty easy.

Who gets the decision?

Why are you taking it to heart? It's an obvious bull****.

Sure.. Golovkin hits hard around his weight class but I reckon he'll stop knocking guys out at 168lbs.

Comment

GGG doesn't hit as hard as the big punching heavyweights. He hits a lot harder for his size. Ortiz, Wilder and Joshua throw some pretty fast traveling bombs and they have 50 to 80 pounds more muscular body weight than GGG to put behind their punches. This makes it physically impossible for GGG to hit as hard as they do. That's a big reason why we have weight classes. Joshua is a 245 pound rock with fast hands and devastating punching power. Murray would get KOed in the first round and carried out on a stretcher unless he was killed. It's a silly question and I assume you are playing games and trying to be funny.

Comment

I don't their taking about fighters within the top ten nor are they taking about Super Heavyweights like 250lbs Anthony Joshua.

You gotta use common sense when it comes to these things. It quite possible he has power similar to Heavies like Glazkov and Mike Perez.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          Who wins this?

Murray lasted 11 rounds against GGG and he hits harder than heavyweights so obviously he will be able to take Joshua's shots pretty easy.

Who gets the decision?
          Who hits harder canelo Alvarez or Luis Ortiz ? .....I'm going for canelo as he's body fat is very low and he's proper cut...luis ortiz is fat and fat weighs less than muscle , also who wins a fight between gandalf the grey and david copperfield ....P.S kong don't talk like a c@nt

Comment

Originally posted by Craveman View Post
            Why are you taking it to heart? It's an obvious bull****.

Sure.. Golovkin hits hard around his weight class but I reckon he'll stop knocking guys out at 168lbs.
            You Golovkin scum always lie.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
              I don't their taking about fighters within the top ten nor are they taking about Super Heavyweights like 250lbs Anthony Joshua.

You gotta use common sense when it comes to these things. It quite possible he has power similar to Heavies like Glazkov and Mike Perez.
              Golovkin hype exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                You Golovkin scum always lie.
                Lol at your avatar using Ward to protect your ***** ass favorite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                  Lol at your avatar using Ward to protect your ***** ass favorite fighter.
                  Golovkin and Canelo both ducks now.

Comment

c- trolling.

Comment

Working...
                    X