Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So where are the Holm vs Cyborg threads?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So where are the Holm vs Cyborg threads?

Or did you only want that dude to fight Ronda?

i don't think cyborg wants any part of holm at 135.

Comment

Dana might allow a special catchweight fight. He won't protect Holly like he protected RR. Regardless, I think Holly can outbox Cyborg at the moment. Chris Cyborg is past her prime.

Comment

Originally posted by JulianQ View Post
        Dana might allow a special catchweight fight. He won't protect Holly like he protected RR. Regardless, I think Holly can outbox Cyborg at the moment. Chris Cyborg is past her prime.
        ronda hasn't been protected.

if by protected you mean have her fight the best wmma fighters ufc has?

ufc/dana doesn't operate like boxing.

they've been bringing up/in fighters to challenge rousey.

like holly holm.....

Comment

It's the only division in the UFC that hasn't just been one rematch after another. She's fought the entire weight class basically. I don't know how that's protecting.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            It's the only division in the UFC that hasn't just been one rematch after another. She's fought the entire weight class basically. I don't know how that's protecting.
            the division/wmma is too new to protect anybody.

if anything dana has been trying to expand it to get rousey tougher fights.

ppl talk crap because of RR "DUCKED" cyborg who LEFT UFC and WOULDN'T FIGHT in UFC weight division.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              they've been bringing up/in fighters to challenge rousey.

like holly holm.....
              Laughable. I'm assuming you ignored or are ignoring the past.

From the moment the fight was announced, it was almost universal the vitriol against Dana, Rousey and the UFC, even from Tate. That Rousey was ducking Tate, that Dana was protecting Rousey by giving her an easy fight in Holm. They did video after video from pros asking who they had - all saying Rousey. Nobody gave Holm a chance.

Dana isn't happy that his cash cow got KTFO. I don't care what he says on videos. He expected yet another dominant victory and an easy win for Ronda because that's what he thought he set up.

If we see Holly/Tate we'll know for sure Dana set Ronda up to lose the belt in order to give Tate a chance at winning. Not that I believe Tate can beat Holm, either; the oblique kick is something I don't think she can handle.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Laughable. I'm assuming you ignored or are ignoring the past.

From the moment the fight was announced, it was almost universal the vitriol against Dana, Rousey and the UFC, even from Tate. That Rousey was ducking Tate, that Dana was protecting Rousey by giving her an easy fight in Holm. They did video after video from pros asking who they had - all saying Rousey. Nobody gave Holm a chance.

Dana isn't happy that his cash cow got KTFO. I don't care what he says on videos. He expected yet another dominant victory and an easy win for Ronda because that's what he thought he set up.

If we see Holly/Tate we'll know for sure Dana set Ronda up to lose the belt in order to give Tate a chance at winning. Not that I believe Tate can beat Holm, either; the oblique kick is something I don't think she can handle.

Dana white specifically picked holms to fight herand gave the reasons why...guess what everything he said happened that he thought could with the style. White doesn't protect fighters he wants them to fight the best ...if anything he will make more money on the rematch now...WAY more than this one already did.

ducking tate after already winning twice?
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-15-2015, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Everyone is putting way to much attention on one loss...anyone who thinks Cyborg is the match to make with Holm is over blowing it on one loss.....most likely Holm losses a rematch we all know this. Enjoy the moment if you are a Rousey detractor...my money is certainly not going against her after a loss.

Comment

Cyborg is a roided-up manbeast and has no business in WMMA.

Comment

Working...
                    X