Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“urban youth are actually twice as likely as soldiers returning from Iraq to get PTSD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “urban youth are actually twice as likely as soldiers returning from Iraq to get PTSD

“1 in 3 urban youth display the symptoms of mild to severe PTSD. And when you compare that data to the military data what you find is urban youth are actually twice as likely as soldiers returning from Iraq to get PTSD.”

Agree as someone with ptsd who has never been to war I am tired of only soldiers getting attention for this terrible affliction.

Comment

Chiraq in da house

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyCage View Post
        “1 in 3 urban youth display the symptoms of mild to severe PTSD. And when you compare that data to the military data what you find is urban youth are actually twice as likely as soldiers returning from Iraq to get PTSD.”

What traumatize those soft kids, Not getting a slice of cheese on their Big mac?.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
          Agree as someone with ptsd who has never been to war I am tired of only soldiers getting attention for this terrible affliction.
          You're tired of people who have been getting shot at thousands of miles away from their friends and families for getting the attention of a common and traumatic mental illness in their trade that ****ing ruins them ?, it's not like they asked for it or are preventing others from getting treatment.

Comment

Wow. The neoprogs are butt hurt that soldiers can out victim them. Quick, we need some weak "science" to make poor minority kids have one up on the male privilege of veterans!

Comment

Correction: it's supposed to say spoiled urban youth twice as likely to be more EMO than soldiers

Comment

Maybe they should stop gunning each other down over half a ball of a crack, then.

Comment

Interesting. I wonder why there isn't a rap song about that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
                    yeah its kind of fukd up that whenever we hear 'ptsd' its always about soldier.

we rarely hear about the civilians victim of war, victim of poverty, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X