No announcement yet.

I rather see Mayweather/Alexander than Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I rather see Mayweather/Alexander than Guerrero

Alexander is a better fight for Mayweather than Guerrero. Guerrero is an easy target and will get tagged at will vs. Mayweather.

On the other hand Alexander is a more defensive fighter, a lot more slick. When was the last time Mayweather fought a slick fighter? I believe Alexander has the tools to beat Mayweather at his own game. The fight is for real boxing fans that study the sport and love the sweet science.

Two technicians going at it. Definitely worth recording and watching multiple times for that pure adrenaline of science. It's like a great chess game, every move counts, first to make a mistake pays. Great Cinco De Mayo fight for the whole family.

Who's with me?

Log off

/thread

Comment

Comment

Bradley made his ass quit like a ho. Oh man, he's gonna take it to Floyd!

Comment

lol @ Alexander being slick

Comment

Really???? Lol

Comment

Mayweather-Alexander is definitely the better fight. The uproar over that fight is pretty stupid to me.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                Mayweather-Alexander is definitely the better fight. The uproar over that fight is pretty stupid to me.
                You been smokin too much gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  Alexander is a better fight for Mayweather than Guerrero. Guerrero is an easy target and will get tagged at will vs. Mayweather.

On the other hand Alexander is a more defensive fighter, a lot more slick. When was the last time Mayweather fought a slick fighter? I believe Alexander has the tools to beat Mayweather at his own game. The fight is for real boxing fans that study the sport and love the sweet science.

Two technicians going at it. Definitely worth recording and watching multiple times for that pure adrenaline of science. It's like a great chess game, every move counts, first to make a mistake pays. Great Cinco De Mayo fight for the whole family.

Who's with me?
                  clearly you jest. mayweather-alexander is for the higher intellect. the proletarian masses won't comprehend what they'll be seeing. nitwits, i say.

/

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    You been smokin too much gas.
                    Guerrero would get manhandled by Floyd. He came out on the right side of a battle to beat Aydin, a boxer Jesus Soto Karass of all people just dominated. Then he got frustrated early by Berto's poor Floyd impersonation, and went full on dirty to win a war against a blind man.

I don't see how a unification fight with the bigger and more naturally gifted Alexander is such a problem. They both get beat by Floyd, but Alexander is definitely the more difficult fight for him. Guerrero was going to end up looking silly.

Comment

Working...
                    X