Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Bute: Carl Froch Has Flaws, Mack Was Drained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why does this rematch have to happen? it's just stalling froch's carreer, he already pummelled the sht outta him, bute either earns his way back up or he fuks off, bastard and his need for an undeserved rematch

Comment

No, it's just what happens to glass jaw'ed fighters. Bute should know that. He's be KO'ed twice already.

Comment

I guess this means the rematch is on

Comment

I reckon the team are just putting up a bit of a front and trying to save Bute some embarrassment when they put out. This rematch wont happen, I feels it in me bones.

But....If it does happen, Bute gets abused. Froch is too much of an animal for him, he's a clear level above. Too strong, too relentless.
          Last edited by Sage84; 11-19-2012, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Bute saying "we'll see" when asked if the rematch will happen suggests that it won't. They should just come out and be honest about it so that both guys can move on with their careers.

It's a shame that Stevenson hasn't proven himself against anyone notable, but his strengths and weaknesses suggest that him vs Froch would be exciting.

Comment

I don't think that's the right thing to say to someone who crushed you (even though its not actually Butes quote).... But hey best of luck in the rematch

If it happens
              Last edited by MJ223; 11-19-2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Who are they trying to kid? They want nothing to do with Carl Froch.

Comment

Froch by TKO inside 7 rounds again, sorry Bute, but you can't compete with the Cobra

Comment

I still think it's weird how easy it was for Froch to land with clean power punches. Froch is not the fastest guy in the world and Bute is very quick. Funny thing a lot of punches Bute must've seen coming but for whatever reason he could not find a way to avoid getting hit clean and hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      Bute saying "we'll see" when asked if the rematch will happen suggests that it won't. They should just come out and be honest about it so that both guys can move on with their careers.

It's a shame that Stevenson hasn't proven himself against anyone notable, but his strengths and weaknesses suggest that him vs Froch would be exciting.
                      Agree Clegg, I have a lot of respect for Bute & his team (usually classy people) but they need to pick a time & a date & go for it.

Or back off & let us enjoy Froch against someone who really wants to fight him.

Maybe they're hoping for a double header with Froch v Stevenson in Quebec with Bute on the undercard & he then fights the winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X