No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights From Hamburg: Klitschko 246.9, Wach 249.1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weights From Hamburg: Klitschko 246.9, Wach 249.1

By Jake Donovan - Wladimir Klitschko and Mariusz Wach are both fit and ready for Saturday night's heavyweight championship battle at the O2 Arena in Hamburg, Germany.

Klitschko (58-3, 50KO) weighed in at 246.9 lb (112 kg), notably lighter than the career-heavy 249 lb he posted for his 6th round stoppage win over Tony Thompson in his most recent appearance in July.

Wach (27-0, 15KO) came in at 249.1 lb (113 kg) for his first-ever crack at a world title. The 6′ 7½″ challenger is the first opponent to have a height advantage over the 6'6" Klitschko, as well as boasting a slightly longer reach. [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Who the fuvk keeps putting that paper in front of them. Let the giants stare at each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        Who the fuvk keeps putting that paper in front of them. Let the giants stare at each other.

I was thinking that myself.

Comment

WACH is RIPPED AND READY!

WACH will SHOCK the WORLD!

DON'T KNOCK the WACH!

IT'S time to WACH UND ROLL!

Comment

Wlad in top shape as always.

Couldn't really tell what kind of condition Wach was in, but I don't think it'll matter. He's simply not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Wlad in top shape as always.

Couldn't really tell what kind of condition Wach was in, but I don't think it'll matter. He's simply not good enough.
              WACH is RIPPED AND READY!!!

Comment

This will be a very strange fight for judge Adalaide Byrd. Who will she judge for when both guys are whites? She is the most racist judge in history and should be banned from boxing.

Nice to see that both Wlad and Wach is trimmed to this fight.
                Last edited by John Åge; 11-09-2012, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  I like all the drama of boxing including the faceoffs but they can tend to escalate if allowed to go on too long. The teams standing nearby need to be aware of that.

Comment

Wach looks in decent shape:

He also looks like Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X