Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussions about the BAD card tonight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussions about the BAD card tonight!!!

I can't wait,I'm going through boxing withdraw for real...Can't wait for some fights tonight...

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I can't wait,I'm going through boxing withdraw for real...Can't wait for some fights tonight...
    What time they come on Rome mah homie. Im in Texas now and still gotta get used to the time difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      What time they come on Rome mah homie. Im in Texas now and still gotta get used to the time difference.
      10 o clock big homie...Can't wait,it's been a few weeks since I had a chance to mellow in front of the TV and watch a good fight...My o Lady and me been going out a lot..This is a nice card as well...

Comment

10 o clock big homie...Can't wait,it's been a few weeks since I had a chance to mellow in front of the TV and watch a good fight...My o Lady and me been going out a lot..This is a nice card as well...
        whos on the card beside Gennady Golovkinv Grzegorz Proksa ?

Comment

That whats happenin. That means it mut ome on at 9 over there then. That good you an the Mrs. been gettin out. Me and Mrs. Chief been gettin out more but its bee more so to learn the area. I aint been on here nearly as much as I used to. Whos on the card tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            it starts around 10pm on east coast so that means for most parts of texas it'll start around 8pm. and around 7pm pacific.

Comment

Working...
            X