Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-05-2011, 08:05 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ring Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,120,064,943.38
Total Points: 16,220,259,046.19
You are a stand up dude!! - mathed thanks for your payment  cheers! - jose830 earn those stripes - mathed Cheers - mathed Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Building your rank - mathed enjoy - mathed 
Default The irony of Bob Arum marketing Pacquiao|Mosley

When he would say that Mosley is a better fan making match up because manny is there to be hit and hits you back and its a great style match up because floyd is more defensive and back pedals

What did Floyd do in the Mosley fight?

Answer: Came forward and threw down with Shane.

Final Outcome: Shane got his ass beat

Now whats going to happen is Floyd will beat up Ortiz like he did Mosley and after that Arum will offer a fight to Ortiz and market it all the same OH PACQUIAO IS A BETTER STYLE MATCH UP FOR ORTIZ FLOYD BACK PEDALS AND BOXES AND RUNS. Which he didnt do in the Mosley or Ortiz fight (note that im talking as if i saw the ortiz fight already, ok i have watched it and floyd dominates ortiz too fast and too accurate)

Im seriously on the brink of losing interest in Pacquiao Mayweather. If they dont fight next im seriously done. DONE!
Ring Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-05-2011, 09:18 PM #2
The Future King.

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Gino Ros has disabled reputation
Bank: 2,606,020,444.84
Total Points: 2,606,577,322.94
NSB master of finance. My first deposit. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Sir TomJones Money May AllDay, 1 of NSB best. Enjoy the fight homey! - CRASH DUMMY p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones 
Best poster on this site !! - BoZz for the help - Lazerjab 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bearman3000 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - tibbar World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NationalWriter View Post
When he would say that Mosley is a better fan making match up because manny is there to be hit and hits you back and its a great style match up because floyd is more defensive and back pedals

What did Floyd do in the Mosley fight?

Answer: Came forward and threw down with Shane.

Final Outcome: Shane got his ass beat

Now whats going to happen is Floyd will beat up Ortiz like he did Mosley and after that Arum will offer a fight to Ortiz and market it all the same OH PACQUIAO IS A BETTER STYLE MATCH UP FOR ORTIZ FLOYD BACK PEDALS AND BOXES AND RUNS. Which he didnt do in the Mosley or Ortiz fight (note that im talking as if i saw the ortiz fight already, ok i have watched it and floyd dominates ortiz too fast and too accurate)

Im seriously on the brink of losing interest in Pacquiao Mayweather. If they dont fight next im seriously done. DONE!

Floyd is going to get Ortiz to reset all night.

Watch Ortiz' activity PLUMMET.
Gino Ros is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
arum, irony, marketing, pacquiao|mosley

User Tag List