Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Wilder just earn a 50-50 deal after that spectacular KTFO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    That wasn't enuff to just get 50/50 split
    But but the YouTube views lad

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      Lmao just think if somebody used that logic to get more money vs Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Joshua hitting an arcade punch bag has 25 mil views. Punch bag deserves 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Wilder-Breazeale had an attendance of 13k. Joshua sold 17k tickets at 4x the price of Wilder-Breazeale weeks ago. It's not 50/50 and never will be. Joshua is a monster draw, Wilder is living off Joshua's name.
          wilder Breazeale had a ton of giveaways. Groupon sent me 2 emails to buy tickets for $59 lol.

Comment

So he knocks out a leftover guy who has already been knocked out, and all of a sudden he is worth that 50/50 split? lol...Should have done that to fury instead.

Comment

When he turned down the last offer I though he was out of his mind. But after last night's KO, I get it.

The plan is to absolutely murk Breazeale and Ortiz with highlight reel KOs and come back and demand 50-50. DAZN, who will be foaming at the mouth for that fight, will pressure both sides to get it done and Wilder will probably end up getting his 50% if neither of them lose before then.

Earn? No. But moved one step closer, absolutely.

Comment

If Joshua struggles against Ruiz, and the fight goes long then yes, Wilder is looking at a bigger purse.

Josh has trouble against shorter heavyweights, so I see the Ruiz fight giving him fits with his size and hand speed.

Comment

Even if wilder KO Mike Tyson, his best split is still 40%. It's a no brainer, we shouldn't be arguing this at this point in HW division.

The difference is clear like day. AJ sales x4 what wilder sold in his last fight and has sold approximately 18/20k tickets so far.

Enof plz.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                    Lol. Keep the ticket sales. We're talking PPV money.

Do you know who else didn't do well at the box office? Floyd. He still managed to earn some pretty big paychecks though and was always the A side after his fight with Oscar.

Wilder is the biggest name in boxing right now. Who isn't talking about this guy?
                    Yeah..... He still fight on free TV doe.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      If Joshua struggles against Ruiz, and the fight goes long then yes, Wilder is looking at a bigger purse.

Josh has trouble against shorter heavyweights, so I see the Ruiz fight giving him fits with his size and hand speed.
                      So now purses are decided on how long fights last? FFS these Wildturds get more ******ed by the day.

Comment

Working...
                      X