Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Puts Final Touches on Career-Best Physique For Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's be real, the man is 40 and Deontay is coming into the fight with the flu. Ortiz is going to sleep within 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
      Mad pbc winning the ratings huh
      Furious! Absolutely furious to see Al Haymon so successful

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
        I'd love Ortiz to upset the apple cart and stop Wilder, adds some interest to the division...but I think Wilder will stop Ortiz quicker this time, 4-5 rounds.
        I haven’t seen this many upsets in a long time???

Sht Porter and Sergiy, Coceres almost did it also!

PAC
        Ruiz
        J-Rock
        Cano

Comment

Looks like coming extremely close to stopping Wilder lit a fire under him.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
            You oldskoolg is American right?
            Naturalised American from Blighty....who took an oath to the flag and Constitution and deployed multiple times in the GWOT....doesn’t get more American than that story my man! He’ll figure it out though lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              ???? So you take my sht and inject it up in you???
              Why you have to try and make it like that unless you are a Hömosexual? Looks like I'm digging deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                Why you have to try and make it like that unless you are a Hömosexual? Looks like I'm digging deeper.
                You know what would really piss me off??? If you put a bag on your head and you and your wife take turns sucking my dic? That would REALLY be revenge! Then if she put it in her @ss while you jacked off in the corner crying while she moaned!!!! Holy sht I would be soo upset....

Comment

He'll look the same as he always does. He's not coming in with a transformed body at the age 40 with random drug testing for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    Naturalised American from Blighty....who took an oath to the flag and Constitution and deployed multiple times in the GWOT....doesn’t get more American than that story my man! He’ll figure it out though lol
                    Lol I don’t think he read your post right and thought you was somehow taking a shot at Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Let's be real, the man is 40 and Deontay is coming into the fight with the flu. Ortiz is going to sleep within 6 rounds.
                      Anything can happen here. I think Wilder retains his title, but I wouldn’t be surprised at an upset. Deontay has bigger power, and can end the fight with one shot, but Ortiz is no slouch either. Luis can easily land one that stuns Wilder and follows up with a barrage that closes the show. He almost pulled it off exactly that way last time.

Comment

Working...
                      X