No announcement yet.

Juan manuel marquez put canelo behind crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing101_ View Post
    Here we go with a race baiter. It has nothing to do with Color nor ethnicity, I just know boxing, and Crawford is on a whole another level then canelo.
    Yeah - a LOWER level.

It's not race baiting bro. It's facts. It cannot be refuted. Carnelo is at the top of the mountain. Marquez is salty for the reasons stated.

Comment

Marquez has hated Canelo since 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        same Mexican boxer that got handled by every Black fighter he ever faced, especially Freddie Norwood. It doesn't surprise me that he's now cucking for Crawford instead of his own.
        My memory is very foggy, but was Derrick Gainer and Joel Casamayor forced to bleach their skin against JMM so that, he wouldn't be so starstruck when he fought them?

Comment

Originally posted by Unified18 View Post
          My memory is very foggy, but was Derrick Gainer and Joel Casamayor forced to bleach their skin against JMM so that, he wouldn't be so starstruck when he fought them?
          Smoke Gainer: That wasn't a fight and you know it. Marquez trying - and failing - to be an aggressor while Gainer pumps a jab directly into Marquez's gloves. Then Marquez butts the hell out of Smoke for a TD. I don't rate that. Had Dinamita up at the time, but come on.

Casamayor: Impressive by Marquez, but let's not pretend like he was completely dominant. Joel got caught stupid after being distracted by (shock) a headbutt. Juan Manuel was on his way to losing that fight.

You know, I find it funny so many people criticize Carnelo for going razor close with guys yet when it's someone like Marquez he gets a pass.

Comment

https://youtu.be/0XNbxsvpCqQ

Marquez rates Crawford No1. Lomanchenko No2. Alavarez No3.

I dont know how many times we have to go over this, Ive told you guys a million times and you can go back to my older post where I state this but, Terence Crawford and Lomanchenko are "GREAT" boxers, Canelo is a "GOOD" boxer. It takes The greatest mexican boxer to ever lace a pair of gloves to make it clear that Terence crawford is better than Canelo.

Now that's a fight Canelo wouldnt have wanted. Ive seen crawford at 180+ lbs.Dude will smoke Canelo at 154-160.
            - -Boxrec has Canelo #1 p4p forever and now #1 Lightheavy.

What grade you in?

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
              Marquez has hated Canelo since 2010.
              - -BALCO Juan hates the betters of his era, Canelo, Barrera, Morales, Chris John, and Manny.

Something wrong with a guy inhaling ****tails of his own pee for training.

Comment

You have to earn p4p. Everyone ranking Crawford and Loma are basing it off their potential... It doesn't work that way.. They need to face their greater or equal and then we can see how they fair.

Sadly they are too chicken shh*t to do so.

Say what you want about Canelo but he has made it his career to fight top names. And that's why he's the money man. You won't ever make top paper by steam rolling trash your whole career, and you sure as hell don't belong on the top p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                  - -Boxrec has Canelo #1 p4p forever and now #1 Lightheavy.

What grade you in?
                  LMAO Who is BOXREC?!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Yeah - a LOWER level.

It's not race baiting bro. It's facts. It cannot be refuted. Carnelo is at the top of the mountain. Marquez is salty for the reasons stated.
                    What boxing logic do you have my friend?

Name me 3 area's that Canelo excel in better than Craword?

Not IQ, Not Speed, Not defense, Not Reflexes, Not counterpunching, So where do you see Canelo excels in? and where is this logic coming from? your a$$

Comment

Name me 3 area's that Canelo excel in better than Craword?
                      Easy.

1. Resume.

2. Resume.

3. Resume.

Or more accurately:

1. Went up TWO weight classes and KO'd a top LHW.

2. Unified middleweight champion NOW, super middleweight champion NOW, LHW champion NOW. All the same time.

3. Has never needed to get his opponents out of there with a low blow. It's either a decision or a KO/TKO. Unlike Crawford.

Are you seriously going to dismiss #2, much less the others?

Comment

Working...
                      X