Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The scariest thing about Inoue is that...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    umm pacman has had about 14 more years of a career haha

He will have more credentials, yes. I do not rate him over pacman currently but I see the same kind of potential.
    26 year old pac was a two weight lineal champ and 3 weight world champ with a stoppage win over #3 p4p barrera.

inoue could have fought guys like gonzalez, estrada, rungvisai, etc. etc. to put him above a 26 yr old pac.

trying to beat pac's resume and accomplishments is very very hard. highly doubt inoue can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      can't really compare the two fighters IMO unless you're only counting Manny up to 118.

Guy is 40 years old, has been on some supplements to move up to 147, capitalized off BS catch weights, and has had 70 fights

Inoue is 25 with 17 fights.
      pac grew up in complete absolute poverty. he didnt benefit from growing up in better conditions like inoue. still managed to win wbc/lineal flyweight championship at age 19. and didnt have a catchweight fight until welterweight. get a grip.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        we never really saw what pac could do with his power at 118. pac jumped from flyweight to 122. he had an almost perfect stoppage record from 122-126. only marquez and agapito sanchez werent ko'ed.

and pac still was a big puncher even at welterweight. incredible.
        Understood and agree
        But at this moment and at this weight , Inoue seems to me a bigger and stronger puncher

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          pac grew up in complete absolute poverty. he didnt benefit from growing up in better conditions like inoue. still managed to win wbc/lineal flyweight championship at age 19. and didnt have a catchweight fight until welterweight. get a grip.
          So Manny didn't benefit from BS Catchweights later in his career?

his first loss was a catchweight btw...He's had at least six catchweights off the top of my head.

Don't see what him growing up in poverty has to do with anything. Welcome to boxing, where 90% of fighters overcome poverty.

get a grip.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            he seems to be getting even more powerful as he moves up in weight. I mean he was a big puncher at 108 and 115 pounds but this is just something else. He just took 3 top 10 118 pounders (Rodriguez was top 5) and destroyed all of them in a combined 6 minutes.
            It does appear that the extra weight is giving him more power.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              he can throw from any angle with power, really hard to defend against.

Has good jab, power in both hand. SNAPPING left hook that's very accurate..

Good chin too, doesn't get fazed at all when opponents land, doesn't get thrown off mentally when opponents land. VERY WELL DISCIPLINED fighter.

He's like an extremely disciplined pacman that doesn't engage in WILD brawls quite as much.
              Only issue I have is that he can be wide open which Donaire may land a left hook, plus he doesn't seem to have good head movement to me. I'll need to watch whole fights of him rather than just highlights to see on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                So Manny didn't benefit from BS Catchweights later in his career?

his first loss was a catchweight btw...He's had at least six catchweights off the top of my head.

Don't see what him growing up in poverty has to do with anything. Welcome to boxing, where 90% of fighters overcome poverty.

get a grip.
                im talking championship fights. who cares about manny having one catchweight fight when he was 17 hahahahahaha. delusional.

sasakul, ledwaba, barrera, marquez, morales, hatton. none of them catchweight fights.

it does matter because u have to work much much harder to get on top. the fact that manny accomplished as much as he did at such a young age while living in 3rd world poverty shows his ultimate greatness. whereas u have inoue and other guys benefiting from better upbringings. u dunce.
                Last edited by Divine Hammer; 05-18-2019, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X