Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-16-2019, 11:30 AM #61
Interim Champion

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
alexjust is a glorious beacon of lightalexjust is a glorious beacon of lightalexjust is a glorious beacon of lightalexjust is a glorious beacon of lightalexjust is a glorious beacon of lightalexjust is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 15,700.83

Political correctness is calling an invalid "differently abled" (wtf that means), but wishing to kill somebody has nothing to do with political correctness. He's a scumbag for saying this. It raises an interesting question: if the intent is to kill has been formed before entering into the ring, this is clearly beyond sportsmanship and possibly even beyond what the waiver implies. If he does kills Breazele, should he be prosecuted?

Wilder is an idiot because if he does indeed kill Breazele, this would make headlines all over the world and might seem premeditated. He will tarnish his reputation and his legacy. The Mike Tyson's times are long gone, we've got a little bit more civilized and less bloodthirsty since then. People will start rooting against him instead of for him (many rooted against Floyd, but for different reasons). Having that kind of reputation or people boycotting his fights would mean less revenue. Less revenues means less bargaining power. Less bargaining power means diminished legacy. Just another deranged punk - that would be his legacy if he kills Breazele. And the first to turn away from him would be his fellow boxers. He is an idiot and he should have never said that.
alexjust is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-16-2019, 11:33 AM #62
Contender

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
Tha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 11,304.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamsc151 View Post
If anyone could do an Ivan Drago in real life, it would probably be Wilder. Listen; accidents and tragedies happen, this is pro Boxing and they all sign up to fight knowing the dangers and have all the requisite insurance policies for the worst scenarios. The difference here is that this tool actually seems to be chasing the eventuality of killing an opponent. Many people will make an off-hand comment about "killing" something or someone and it is nothing really insidious, just a bit of anger boiling over. Wilder on the other hand has actively said he "needs a body on my record", not about anyone in particular but as a goal to strive for. He's also said that pro boxing pretty much gives him a license to commit murder. He's made comments towards the children of opponents about taking away their fathers. If he is attracting fans to the sport it's the wrong sort of people, the kind any rational person wouldn't want anywhere near children or even civilized society in general. If the relevant authorities won't punish him for his many disgusting comments about killing a fellow professional I really hope someone does so inside the ropes.
That was beautifully written. However, this is the hurt sport dude. Not a gentleman's sport. So who cares what he says..its to hype the fight. Mike Tyson has said worse. Yall dudes waaaayyyy too sensitive.
This boxing not tea and crumpets
Tha Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 11:55 AM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
JakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 28,144.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Kid View Post
His skills are very low...yet he's a World Champion and undefeated. So what does that say about the skills of the other 40 heavyweights genius?
Well, his last result is a draw, he had some luck against Ortiz..

He is undefeated so far, yes. But you really think Wilder will remain undefeated?

Please, be realistic, he is tailor made to be stopped. So was Foreman. So was Mike Tyson. Wilder is no master boxer.
JakeTheBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 12:01 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
theface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 17,115.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
If something were to happen , he would never be the same fughin man
Plus hes calling it , just pure fughin ignorance
Theirs multiple ways to promote the fight and this is not one of them
Imo , if something were to happen all youd see are all the replays of him saying it , probably get charged with something , it is premeditated now
Somebody gonna make that call if something were to happen
I don't often agree with you but I do wholeheartedly here. He could've said something to the effect of "I'm gonna demolish him. I'm gonna destroy him. I'm gonna retire him. I'm gonna break him in two." etc etc.
To say you actually want to kill the man is going too far.
theface07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 12:03 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
Adamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 16,261.66

Quote:
That was beautifully written. However, this is the hurt sport dude. Not a gentleman's sport. So who cares what he says..its to hype the fight. Mike Tyson has said worse. Yall dudes waaaayyyy too sensitive.
This boxing not tea and crumpets
Yes the idea of boxing is hurt your opponent, but that starts and ends inside of the ropes.
At the end of the day this is a professional sport, and Wilder's comment's and behavior are anything but professional, and not just on this occasion.
I'm not Fury's biggest fan either, but he's has found that his popularity has soared since he has toned down his divisive comments; Wilder should learn from that and maybe he will have has much love and respect as his ego demands.
Adamsc151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 12:10 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Oshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 14,989.08

And the WBC cannot do anything about it? I thought he was compelled to apologize when he first made that statement
Oshio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 03:14 PM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,118.19
Total Points: 46,321.66
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theface07 View Post
I don't often agree with you but I do wholeheartedly here. He could've said something to the effect of "I'm gonna demolish him. I'm gonna destroy him. I'm gonna retire him. I'm gonna break him in two." etc etc.
To say you actually want to kill the man is going too far.
Anything but fughin kill the man
We are men but a line needs to be drawn somewhere
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 03:21 PM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,118.19
Total Points: 46,321.66
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
He won't get charged with anything Lmao. What the hell are you talking about? There's always a risk of death when you step in the squared circle. All yall dudes on this board are some pansies. Mike Tyson said worse. I swear society are a bunch of p**ssies
Yeah , he’s a big fughin man the same way you are
I’d like to see you , tough guy that is , walk over and tell his handicap daughter that your going to kill her father
Had he said in the debate of things once , I would understand but he’s stated numerous times he wants to kill someone
Then the fughin genius he is , he also makes it very clear that he can get paid and get away with it
I swear that’s a big fughin man , almost as big as the one who’s behind his keyboard at his parents basement

Last edited by MulaKO; 05-16-2019 at 03:27 PM.
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 05:23 PM #69
Amateur

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
FairPlay is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 6,513.50

A lot of words have been wasted to describe this scumbag, but I think that two are quite enough: lowbrow trash.

It's interesting that money and fame, however great or small, always make thrash like this worse, and never better.
FairPlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 05:59 PM #70
Contender

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
Tha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 11,304.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
Well, his last result is a draw, he had some luck against Ortiz..

He is undefeated so far, yes. But you really think Wilder will remain undefeated?

Please, be realistic, he is tailor made to be stopped. So was Foreman. So was Mike Tyson. Wilder is no master boxer.
I dont get...you want ballroom dancing like Loma? How come the masterful boxer Fury beat him? Or Ortiz? Both accomplished boxers....hhmmm
Tha Kid is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List