No announcement yet.

Why did B-Hop get banned from Twitter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    That guy is a WORLD class fighter and former Thai champion whos only real loss was to Phil Nurse ( look him up ) 36 - 3 and boxed at lighter weights.

The only thing that seperates us is he kicks and I punch harder and know grappling more then he does. lol . Just ask this poster if you have doubts on this as hes more knowledgeable then I am ( and ive bben in martial arts over 20 years) all around with other styles. billeau2

A lot of keyboard mofos on here I can tell you that. These guys have no idea what I could do to a softy like Shaub...lol
    Awesome Juggs.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      juggernutter666 has made all sorts of wild claims of beating famous people up, including referee Arthur Mercante Jr
      - -At least Junior deserved it!

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        - -Too many low blows, hitting on the break, holding, head butts, and squalin' to the ref while screaming how he ain't gonna lose to no white boys.

Musta been a juicy ripe peach in the pen.
        Hopkins would pull a gun lol

Comment

Banned for telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
            - -At least Junior deserved it!
            I actually didn't beat him up, i threw him down a short flight of stairs. after that he picked fights with other guys and shortly got fired from the stage hands grips there for actual fighting . He was a good guy though just had to much testosterone back then.

Comment

That guy is a WORLD class fighter and former Thai champion whos only real loss was to Phil Nurse ( look him up ) 36 - 3 and boxed at lighter weights.

The only thing that seperates us is he kicks and I punch harder and know grappling more then he does. lol . Just ask this poster if you have doubts on this as hes more knowledgeable then I am ( and ive bben in martial arts over 20 years) all around with other styles. billeau2

A lot of keyboard mofos on here I can tell you that. These guys have no idea what I could do to a softy like Shaub...lol

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

Damn Juggs got some speed and punching way high. Never could hit one of these , better then Dillian Whytes . Anyone ever see his ?

Comment

BHop had a tweet storm when he was voted worse actor in boxing history.

Comment

Much more then you could possibly know .boy!

shaub not long ago was shaking in his boots backstage when little Nate Diaz challenged him to throw down and nearly shat himself ,yet im suppose to quiver? GTFO...lol See above.
                    Do you train UFC bro?

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                      Bhop isn’t a racist he’s just a proud man and not very politically correct.The best video was of him getting knocked the Fu@k out of the ring by joe smith.That should have been on there.He may be a lot of things ignorant comes to mind but I don’t consider him a racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X